4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For those having difficulty ordering, my advice is that you should enter as "guest".

I tried using return customer, but gave up ..... entered as"guest". and it Worked in rapid time.
Confirmed my order almost immediately, so now I await my disc's to be shipped. You could say I am waiting for Sundown and for Mingus to Move.

That mix-n-match bundle deal will come in very handy later when the Rhino site has 12 or 16 Quadio titles to choose from. I envision a newcomer on board that can’t resist an order of Sabbath, Alice, Purple, and Foghat as they kick-off their quad exploration, while another enthusiast might be hot on the trail for some America, Gordon, Joni, and Jackson or James Taylor type listening (that is if there is still a bundle deal going).

Last edited:
Just ordered the new set of 4 using Windows 10 & Firefox (latest) and a CC (AND was logged into my Rhino account). Order went right through...no problems. I had the same experience with the first set of 4.

I just posted the 15% coupon, CC22SLA15WMG, in the appropriate forum for easy access. Note that this will stack with free shipping if your Subtotal is at least $100 after the 15% discount.

COUPON LINK

The last bundle shipped to me in just a couple of days. I’m not worried about this one. Another day or a week or two? The discs will sound the same regardless. 🤷‍♂️

The last bundle shipped to me in just a couple of days. I’m not worried about this one. Another day or a week or two? The discs will sound the same regardless. 🤷‍♂️
Yes, will sound the same. Yet, having tracking numbers isn't too much to ask. I suppose, no tracking number means...it hasn't been shipped. LOL.

Yes, will sound the same. Yet, having tracking numbers isn't too much to ask. I suppose, no tracking number means...it hasn't been shipped. LOL.
Going to the website it doesn’t look like my order has shipped yet.

but I also ordered it with “Moondance”. Maybe I won’t get them until December? 🤷‍♂️

Back