4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying to motivate myself to reassemble my surround system after yet another move. So I bought all of the October releases, some more titles I forgot from Dutton, and, unrelated to usual QQ matters, the David Tenant Dr Who blu-rays. At some point, I have to put my system back together just to see/hear these, but every time I get a small urge to do it, I sit down until the urge (and headache) goes away. I need a surround life coach.
Just take it in small steps then. Like get the rear speakers placed and wired up not even bothering with the center chan. Then listen to some quad and not the 5.1 just yet. Or just listen to the rear speakers only and get a feel for the mix before immersing yourself. Take baby steps back into it.

Then come back tell us what sounded good and or great.

Welcome aboard! Lots to catch up on here.

Yes those BluRay discs and the players we are talking about are the ones commonly used for watching movies. And so the sound is sent to the AVR (receiver) and output to the 5.1 speakers, but using just four of (one in each corner) the speakers.

These Quadio discs play in quad (four channels) sometimes called 4.0 around here as you may have already heard about.

Catching up, had to help a relative on a very serious surgery so i'm quite off the news. The question is:

the quadio bundle 2 (spinners etc) is available ONLY in the rhino u.s. store or elsewhere in europe? Custom taxes hit big on the quadio bundle n.1.

Thanks.

Hi, what kind of cd player do you need to play the Quadio CD’s? Thank you!
I was using mostly Q8 and QR tape and thought I would have to spend a lot of money to play quadio discs. I had an older panasonic blu ray player that had front/rear outputs and connected these to a Marantz 4430 and the quadios play and sound very good. I monitor the 4 channel output on my Quad reel deck

Trying to motivate myself to reassemble my surround system after yet another move. So I bought all of the October releases, some more titles I forgot from Dutton, and, unrelated to usual QQ matters, the David Tenant Dr Who blu-rays. At some point, I have to put my system back together just to see/hear these, but every time I get a small urge to do it, I sit down until the urge (and headache) goes away. I need a surround life coach.
I had to move again to get motivated... but it was worth it. Pink Floyd's DSOTM and Animals are great in surround.

Got shipping notice just now with tracking number to Spain beginning 802 with 18 digits.
Cannot find it anywhere, doesnt appear on USPS, UPS, etc. Tried using track17 and parcelapp with no luck either.
Which carrier do they use?
First bundle was UPS to USPS to Correos in Spain.
Thanks

Got shipping notice just now with tracking number to Spain beginning 802 with 18 digits.
Cannot find it anywhere, doesnt appear on USPS, UPS, etc. Tried using track17 and parcelapp with no luck either.
Which carrier do they use?
First bundle was UPS to USPS to Correos in Spain.
Thanks
The tracking likely won’t show up until it’s scanned at one of the facilities

Back