4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tracking yesterday, USPS says they don't have it yet. There blows the whole idea of East Coast first. LOL!
Ah well. It gets here when it gets here I reckon. Not like I don't have anything to listen to!
Mine is with UPS for shipping to this side of the pond, may be yours is as well?
1697579052320.png

Will you send it back to me if it appears at your door? /s
Could end up with UPS depending on ...well a bunch of stuff I have no clue about!
Just to clarify beyond the snark, I frequently order things from Amazon and Ebay. Seems like there are so many different shipping options these days, it's confusing. Add to that the USPS has been bringing my mail later and later. Not to disparage the postal workers, but the system. I'm in a rural area...who wants their prized arrivals delivered after dark and sitting in a mailbox by the road all night? Sigh.

I'm in Portland OR this week, and I was pleased to see the venerable indie record store Music Millennium stocking all four of the first batch of Quadio releases from earlier this year.

Great to hear about the retail availability opening up for these, and it will as well for the next batch after a Rhino's online store exclusive window period of 90 days.

We need these discs to be out there, seen, and available in as many places as possible to keep the series healthy and active for a good long series run.

Great to hear about the retail availability opening up for these, and it will as well for the next batch after a Rhino's online store exclusive window period of 90 days.

We need these discs to be out there, seen, and available in as many places as possible to keep the series healthy and active for a good long series run.
For sure. Maybe it will rekindle some memories in some old Quaddies and add more Rhino fans. Or just maybe some younger converts....?

I ordered mine on Friday morning (UK time) but I find that the order status on Rhino's site is a little confusing. I'm still at status "ordered" and have not received a tracking number but below that it reads "Shipped to: my name", i.e. past tense. I assume that's just a terminology thing and that it means it will be shipped to me (?). I can't recall from the last batch but I assume that the order status will change to "shipped" and I'll receive a tracking number. No big deal, it's just a bit misleading.

Last edited:
So...mixed blessing: all four showed up today but each one had broken corners and Mingus had a crack on the front. I've written to Rhino to ask about replacement cases

My Red Octopus showed up with a broken case, I was hoping with a better outcome with the new bunch. I'll soon find out as I recieved my shipping notice 2 days ago.
On a side note, Pink Floyd showed up and on my crap setup it sounded amazing........

Mine are coming to the UK via UPS
Mine too it seems, the email didn't tell me, but when you mentioned it I put my tracking number on their site and it's saying that the shipment is "ready". So that sounds as if it's not shipped yet. Fingers crossed it'll be on the move soon. 2 of the four previous bundle where broken (2 separate shipments) this time I've only ordered 3 of the 4, I didn't order the Mingus, controversial I know.

I had to move again to get motivated... but it was worth it. Pink Floyd's DSOTM and Animals are great in surround.
Glad you figured out how to make it all work. Yes, they both are wonderful works to sit in the middle of. And welcome to a delightful money pit. We’re good at making sure your money is well-spent.

Back