4 More Quadio titles coming in October!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now in about 6 weeks I will have them it's a long way down here
I had a box of LPs I sent to Aust take over three months. It was the Aust side that were at fault. And I've seen smaller packs take only 10 to 14 days to get delivered there. So I'm going to be optimistic and predict only a 3 week wait for you this time.

I ordered only one disc from the first batch when first released. For this batch, I chose two. I’m not interested in most Jazz and The Spinners album has only a few songs I like. Maybe, I will acquire it on my next order.

I live a short distance from the Rhino warehouse and no matter what I’ve ordered, it always takes several days to ship. Of course, I get my order the following day. Overall, it takes about a week.

I ordered only one disc from the first batch when first released. For this batch, I chose two. I’m not interested in most Jazz and The Spinners album has only a few songs I like. Maybe, I will acquire it on my next order.

I live a short distance from the Rhino warehouse and no matter what I’ve ordered, it always takes several days to ship. Of course, I get my order the following day. Overall, it takes about a week.
Well what were the three that you ended up ordering? You are are not going to leave us hanging like that are you?

Last edited:
Super easy this time.
One bundle plus two individual discs (which went into the cart @ $22.20 each) then 15% off, still enough for free shipping.
Nice

Thought about adding the Moondance Bluray, but not a fan of pre orders, so will get that in the future.

I just posted the 15% coupon, CC22SLA15WMG, in the appropriate forum for easy access. Note that this will stack with free shipping if your Subtotal is at least $100 after the 15% discount.

COUPON LINK
Thx, I wonder if there is a min. order $$.00 to get the 15% off the tab? Like does it work for an order of just two Quadio discs?

Hi, what kind of cd player do you need to play the Quadio CD’s? Thank you!
Welcome aboard! Lots to catch up on here.

Yes those BluRay discs and the players we are talking about are the ones commonly used for watching movies. And so the sound is sent to the AVR (receiver) and output to the 5.1 speakers, but using just four of (one in each corner) the speakers.

These Quadio discs play in quad (four channels) sometimes called 4.0 around here as you may have already heard about.

According to USPS, my package arrives tomorrow!
Must be nice, I was actually in and ordered around 11:56 Thursday night, and I have gotten no notification that they have shipped. :(

I only ordered Holiday and Sundown, like several others here, not into jazz, and was really not that interested in The Spinners, though do like some of their stuff!

Trying to motivate myself to reassemble my surround system after yet another move. So I bought all of the October releases, some more titles I forgot from Dutton, and, unrelated to usual QQ matters, the David Tenant Dr Who blu-rays. At some point, I have to put my system back together just to see/hear these, but every time I get a small urge to do it, I sit down until the urge (and headache) goes away. I need a surround life coach.

Back