4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I placed two separate orders a few hours apart. The first order placed has not shipped at all, but the second one has partially shipped. I guess it's good that I placed that second one.

Oh well, we will all get our discs, but they are making it a lot more work for themselves.

Last edited:
I got 4 seperate shipment notifications from Rhi-noid. Of course, I did buy 2 sets of the bundle. Surely, at least 1 bundle will arrive unscathed. lol :hi :censored: :LOL:
Are all notices from one order, or parts or each are on the way?

Well, at least if I get a couple of them I can start listening right away. And Geils is the one I know the least well in its quad rendition.

I want to do some Instagram reviews of these Quadio releases, you know dig deeper into the series virtues, and the analog master tape sound quality on tap here. Spread the word on another social platform incase no one else has hit them up on it just yet

How did you folks find out what shipped in what order? My tracking doesn't say and nothing on the Rhino account I can see, yet anyway.
I did get two shipping notices, though.
Oh, the tracking will not say it.

But both of my emailed notices had the item #, item, number of units, and tracking # as well.

Are all notices from one order, or parts or each are on the way?

Obviously, I fabricated the order and tracking numbers, but you will see how things are getting shipped to me.

1687979483395.png

Only the two single titles shipping notice for me also, Sabbath & J. Geils; same order number but different tracking numbers.

Seems odd they wouldn't bundle all 4 into the same shipment. Maybe as Dave said, some kind of accounting thing, but you'd think accounting and shipping would be two separate processes.

Only the two single titles shipping notice for me also, Sabbath & J. Geils; same order number but different tracking numbers.

Seems odd they wouldn't bundle all 4 into the same shipment. Maybe as Dave said, some kind of accounting thing, but you'd think accounting and shipping would be two separate processes.
If that were the case, my Geils disc would be coming with AC and JS. It is not.

Houston, they have a problem.

I'd be glad with a shipping issue, but as of now, I can't get it to take my order. I've tried multiple times and every time I click the buy now button, the screen just sits there with the buy now option unavailable to click. I've tried using both Paypal and a credit card. I guess they don't want my money.

Wow, that is weird.
When an order is input, and billed for, an invoice is created, and shipping label (usually is as well). So lets say that shipping labels are not created then but must be done later. It still takes more effort to get these labels with tracking done, and to create more shipping labels (and invoices) with split up orders is just more work to do. In fact it doubles and triples the work load.

I'm not upset, or angry, they will all come. But they could have spent a day or two making 4-pack bundles up all ready to drop in the invoice and then sticker the address/shipping labels on them. 200 to 300 bundle orders all done and out the door on first day.

Last edited:
I'd be glad with a shipping issue, but as of now, I can't get it to take my order. I've tried multiple times and every time I click the buy now button, the screen just sits there with the buy now option unavailable to click. I've tried using both Paypal and a credit card. I guess they don't want my money.
Everyone else that had an issue simply changed browsers, and/or ordered as a guest and it went through. Change your info and use Chrome or Edge, (or Safari is what worked 100% for apple/mac users).

How did you folks find out what shipped in what order? My tracking doesn't say and nothing on the Rhino account I can see, yet anyway.
I did get two shipping notices, though.
In the very same email I got snaps of the items

I'd better get off the internet for the day, and get some sun and fresh air, and not stress too much over this. It's only two of the most important quad rock titles since Pink Floyd and Ten Years After more than a decade ago. No big deal right.

Back