4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe, but the font colour is not gold and green as is B$B. It's yellow and green and that lettering looks to be ZZ TOP.

Either one is a purchase for me.
Did you notice the snakeskin pattern on the green background?

I thought for a second there it could be Tres Hombres, the color is very close, but the Snake Scales give it away for the B$B!

Sabbath Paranoid , and Starship Red Octopus are easy guesses from those colour fonts.
The green/yellow looks similar to ZZ TOP TRES HOMBRES.

And the blue ? J Geils Nightmares.

So....that's my guess.
ZZ Top is currently undergoing a tape search and research in the vaults - is the rumblings goings on. So the next batch or the one after could be an excavation of the Tres Hombres quad master on a Quadio release.

If Rhino can pull this rabbit out of a hat.....

Last edited:
Listened to B$B, Nightmares and Red Octopus for the first time today. My thoughts on which ones I will go for
Screenshot_20230610_000020_Chrome.jpg

F.R. ...give us a hint at the next 4 Quadio.....well at least the labels ?
And the fonts. ;)

In truth, I don’t think I want to know anything about the next batch yet. I have a bad tendency to get ahead of myself. I simply want to enjoy this first batch and not be thinking ahead yet.

Last edited:
geeked about all 4 . Ill order all 4. But - Alice and Sabbath are already in my Surround library. Was wishing for 4 uniquies . But beggars cant be choosers, right ?

Just my opinion, but I think the quad mix of B$Bs is far better than the DVDA.
I know I'll love listening to my favourite track "Generation Landslide" with the guitar crashing ending (as opposed to that fade out).

Back