4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So here's the latest.
When these puppies go live on the 23rd of June at the US Rhino.com store, there will be a special bundled price for all four at 79.98.
Not that you folks need additional incentive to buy the whole lot, but maybe it'll take some of the sting out of our ex-US shoppers. Maybe.

So not really a teaser this week. More of a treat!
Well, heck! Seriously, a wonderful deal!! This is just nuts..... :bowing::hi:51QQ

When I went to the mobile Rhino site and was scrolling, up came a teaser video with the date June 23 then an animated square with the word QUADIO that splits and reproduces up and down in each of the fonts found on the albums. Couldn't find it on the web page version.

The Chicago set was a great deal, the Doobies set was a great deal, I didn't hesitate on the CTA or Aretha quadios and I wont hesitate on these either. I love the use of the original quad logos too. On the 23rd at 0001 hours my order will be in!!!

Last edited:
I have followed this thread since the begining and this is my first post.
I really only have interest in one release but the bargain for all four has me salvating. I have no idea about the J Geils album but am very familiar with the other three. Ordering all four on the 23rd! Probably not at 00:01 on the 23rd but maybe 00:02(unlikely)!

I am confused. I know that everyone has said what the 4 titles will be and that an announcement would be on 06/16 but I have yet to see an official announcement from Rhino on their website as to what the 4 titles will be available on 06/23. I see that today they did the Quadio in 4 different colors on their website but where does Rhino say for sure what the 4 titles will be? I feel pretty dumb on this one. Can someone help me out?

Can someone help me out?
Hello...understandably a bit hard to catch up or stay on top of this one!

Check out the thread starting at post #916. ForagingRhino provided clues that seemed to convince the majority of the pending titles.

But there has been no formal announcement or confirmation of the titles....not until the 23rd.

Back