4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Probably no new teaser as mentioned above...since we all know what the first 4 releases are! :) :hi :censored:
Gee, it seems silly for them to just be sitting collecting dust in some warehouse; Rhino might as well just send us (their most loved customers) a link to order and get ‘em rollin’ out now 😁

giphy.gif

Gee, it seems silly for them to just be sitting collecting dust in some warehouse; Rhino might as well just send us (their most loved customers) a link to order and get ‘em rollin’ out now 😁
I'm happy just to see the official announcement.

Can you imagine if announcement came today and it said "Bette Midler in coming in next Quadio batch, sorry suckers (No Geils) you got fooled this time"

No really I would just like to see the pictures of these with order date.

Last edited:
It's quiet here in Oz and Pommyland on Friday because of one thing - the significance of which will probably escape those of a North American leaning:

THE ASHES !

🏏
Not all of us! With the time difference I’m able to watch the latter part of each day. (Tea Break now.)

Also watching the highlights of last night’s Swans/Lions game. I’m beginning to think my Swans are not going to play finals this seasons, or manage to do much damage if the manage to sneak it.

Back on topic, I was kind of looking forward to another teaser today even though we know the titles. But so far I guess the only “tease” is perhaps the message @Steve Bruzonsky just shared about the price increase. I’m still all in.

I’m not sure which is worse…the Rhino model where you know they are sitting in a warehouse ready to ship, but can’t order them…or the MoFi model where you can order them, but have no idea when they will be manufactured & shipped.
They are both killing me softly…😩

It's 8:00AM now, and I'm not usually up at this god-awful hour but I made an exception today... or I just couldn't sleep for some reason and here I am. I'm sipping iced coffee with nothing added at all. A slight caffeine buzz is kicking in and I can just tell it's going to be a really nice cool day even if slightly overcast.

YOU ARE IN A MAZE OF TWISTY LITTLE PASSAGES, ALL ALIKE.

(I prefer late-70s text adventure games!)

I’m not sure which is worse…the Rhino model where you know they are sitting in a warehouse ready to ship, but can’t order them…or the MoFi model where you can order them, but have no idea when they will be manufactured & shipped.
They are both killing me softly…😩
Well, I'll take Rhino's quad releasing over MoFi's constant quadblocking any day.

Thanks to all the interest at this forum and inflation Rhino has announced a price increase - each quad blu ray will have an msrp of $40 and if you order for less from a discounter your order will be cancelled and not fulfilled - no discounting!

And in addition to the original quad mix, they are going to include brand new stereo, 5.1 and Atmos mixes...just like the SDE series. Right?

Well, I'll take Rhino's quad releasing over MoFi's constant quadblocking any day.
Oh, am I a bit resentful still over it. I try and not be angry or bitter now that I am supposed to be mature and able to handle emotions in a more intelligent way. But it did seem that 4 out of 5 titles from MoFi were ones that had a quad mix done and they had no thought or consideration of issuing it. But then karma can strike too, bad MFSL, Bad!.

Last edited:
Back