4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I won't even mind if there is no PRE-ORDER offered. I'm very happy to not have been held in suspense any longer wondering if any of my top "quad" choices would be offered. And obviously so happy that those two rockers are indeed included. I've been sleeping a little better the last 5 nights or so.

But I am still very excited about the Friday announcement, with the official word and potentially including more info on the Quadio program.

Yep, and I would've preferred that one, but I'll take 'em all - eventually!

88102-1686593284719.png
What is this? A text-based, late 80s adventure game?

I won't even mind if there is no PRE-ORDER offered. I'm very happy to not have been held in suspense any longer wondering if any of my top "quad" choices would be offered. And obviously so happy that those two rockers are indeed included. I've been sleeping a little better the last 5 nights or so.

But I am still very excited about the Friday announcement, with the official word and potentially including more info on the Quadio program.

Oh man, it honestly never occured to me FR may give some insights to the next 4 in tomorrow's teaser. We'll have to wait and see.

What is this? A text-based, late 80s adventure game?
Probably the coolest Jefferson Starship album cover (not that I can envision them all off the top of my head). I remember "Earth" had a pretty cool cover with the chrome lettering back in the day (that was the only JS album I ever owned besides GH compilations, which I have a few of).

MY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT FOUR :

Jackson Browne - Late For The Sky...Asylum

James Taylor- Gorilla ..Warner Brothers

Gordon Lightfoot- Sundown ...Reprise

Deep Purple- Burn...Warner Brothers (should it exist)or

Rod Stewart- Atlantic Crossing...Warner Brothers (should it exist)

-But if you can access the European WEA Quads , then all the better with :

Passport -Handmade...Atlantic

Absolute Elsewhere- In Search Of Gods...Warner Brothers

Deaf School -Second Honeymoon.....Warner Brothers

Ralph McTell - Right Side Up......Warner Brothers

😊

-thankyou, @ForagingRhino

MY SUGGESTIONS FOR THE NEXT FOUR :

Jackson Browne - Late For The Sky...Asylum

James Taylor- Gorilla ..Warner Brothers

Gordon Lightfoot- Sundown ...Reprise

Deep Purple- Burn...Warner Brothers (should it exist)or

Rod Stewart- Atlantic Crossing...Warner Brothers (should it exist)

-But if you can access the European WEA Quads , then all the better with :

Passport -Handmade...Atlantic

Absolute Elsewhere- In Search Of Gods...Warner Brothers

Deaf School -Second Honeymoon.....Warner Brothers

Ralph McTell - Right Side Up......Warner Brothers

😊

-thankyou, @ForagingRhino

Correction on one European title . It should read :

Absolute Elsewhere- In Search Of Ancient Gods...Warner Brothers

😉

As of yesterday, they still had 22 copies in stock at Dig!

I ordered myself one! I had no idea the Aretha Franklin quad CD and the Chicago Transit Authority quad CD I bought like 10+ years ago were the first 2 in the Quadio series! I bought them from the Because Sound Matters website back then. It went away, so I finally stopped keeping an eye out, and just played my albums for the years since.

Reading this thread, finally put 2 and 2 together! Pleasant realization. I missed the big Chicago box set, so glad I snagged a Doobie Brothers...and looking forward to the 23rd!

There will be another teaser after this Friday's teaser too! The following Friday!
So I think it will be clear on the 16th what will be available for ordering on the 23rd. I believe there will be no pre-order period. All stock is sitting at the fulfillment center, patiently waiting for the green light.
When I know what the release date is for the next batch, I'll share that here as well.

Probably no new teaser as mentioned above...since we all know what the first 4 releases are! :) :hi :censored:

Back