4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks to all the interest at this forum and inflation Rhino has announced a price increase - each quad blu ray will have an msrp of $40 and if you order for less from a discounter your order will be cancelled and not fulfilled - no discounting!
I recall our very own Rhino Rep. said this :
That reminds me - they are going to be $24.98 each, not 29.98 as I originally stated.

I’m not sure which is worse…the Rhino model where you know they are sitting in a warehouse ready to ship, but can’t order them…or the MoFi model where you can order them, but have no idea when they will be manufactured & shipped.
They are both killing me softly…😩
Definitely Rhino is the better model and MoFi the worse.

This thread started May 6th and if all goes well we will have them in our hands in under two months. Plus they are Quads on blu-ray. Also keep in mind the only reason we know they are sitting in the warehouse awaiting release and shipment is because Mr. Rhino has given us some insights we rarely get. For all we know, it may be normal for there to be a period where a release is sitting idle until the official release date.

I'm still pissed that MoFi got me all excited about Van Halen sacd ("coming in fall 2022") and we are halfway through 2023 and nothing but crickets. Those bastards!!!!

I recall our very own Rhino Rep. said this :
So here's the latest.
When these puppies go live on the 23rd of June at the US Rhino.com store, there will be a special bundled price for all four at 79.98.
Not that you folks need additional incentive to buy the whole lot, but maybe it'll take some of the sting out of our ex-US shoppers. Maybe.

So not really a teaser this week. More of a treat!

So here's the latest.
When these puppies go live on the 23rd of June at the US Rhino.com store, there will be a special bundled price for all four at 79.98.
Not that you folks need additional incentive to buy the whole lot, but maybe it'll take some of the sting out of our ex-US shoppers. Maybe.

Better than a teaser. You just gave us all $20.

So here's the latest.

Quadraphonic AND a discount? Rhino is our favorite record label!!!

So here's the latest.

Oh my… I was actually going to pass on two of these because I really don't care for the artists, but at that price how can I resist? I will just forward you the routing number to my savings account so you can just automatically ship any future releases! 🤪🥰

So here's the latest.

thank you for the treat

do we still get a teaser today ? an announcement ?

Definitely Rhino is the better model and MoFi the worse.

This thread started May 6th and if all goes well we will have them in our hands in under two months. Plus they are Quads on blu-ray. Also keep in mind the only reason we know they are sitting in the warehouse awaiting release and shipment is because Mr. Rhino has given us some insights we rarely get. For all we know, it may be normal for there to be a period where a release is sitting idle until the official release date.

I'm still pissed that MoFi got me all excited about Van Halen sacd ("coming in fall 2022") and we are halfway through 2023 and nothing but crickets. Those bastards!!!!
Ditto on VH.
Bastards!!!
P.S. - no argument the Rhino product is superior- I was just comparing/ whining about their business models…

So here's the latest.

Unbelievable.
I don’t think I’ve ever wanted to spend money this much before! 🤑

So here's the latest.

Will these also be sold in the UK shop?

So here's the latest.

Sweet! It’s been a rough tide with post pandemic recovery and rising prices - so this helps us all hang on and move forward in these strange times.

Thank you for all the prerelease hints and info which gave us all much to be excited about.

Back