4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
For GOS.

Attachments

• IMG_6255.jpg
    IMG_6255.jpg
    718.8 KB · Views: 0
, that I just went back and ordered a backup set of 4, using the discount.
That is hilarious GOS - a man after my own heart! Got the discount code by God, and spent $80 dollars more than planned in doing so!! Then like me, figures a way to use the "heavily discounted" purchase to good use.

I love it!

• Love
Reactions: GOS
I wonder if there are any threads that reached this number of pages (89) and posts (1772) this quickly. I mean this thread has only been around for 49 days. That's a lot of activity. Maybe one of the Beatles announcements could contend.

I wonder if there are any threads that reached this number of pages (89) and posts (1772) this quickly. I mean this thread has only been around for 49 days. That's a lot of activity. Maybe one of the Beatles announcements could contend.
As a long time member of QQ, what strikes me as funny is the fever of buying before a release. Then, the actual listening becomes a side project, and a new fever starts with a new up and coming release.
For sure, this thread, pre-release was probably biggest I have seen.
I was very surprised to read quite a few members not buying all 4, but 2 or 3.

Thank you Foraging Rhino. Great work.

I have ordered the full bundle - slightly disappointed that Dig UK decided to limit the offer to two of the four, when J Geils was not covered by another label. However, that will be quite a few ordered from the US heading over the Atlantic reducing demand here which may mean the next batch are not selected for sale here. Hopefully not anyway.

Speaking of the next releases can I add a vote for Average White Band. It's a terrific album with several of their well known songs. And they are still touring in the US this year. They played the whole album at the Royal Albert Hall in 2019 and are back here in the UK next April/May. Catch them if you can. But for now I only have to Pick Up The Pieces of my credit card!

Thank you Foraging Rhino. Great work.

I have ordered the full bundle - slightly disappointed that Dig UK decided to limit the offer to two of the four, when J Geils was not covered by another label. However, that will be quite a few ordered from the US heading over the Atlantic reducing demand here which may mean the next batch are not selected for sale here. Hopefully not anyway.

Speaking of the next releases can I add a vote for Average White Band. It's a terrific album with several of their well known songs. And they are still touring in the US this year. They played the whole album at the Royal Albert Hall in 2019 and are back here in the UK next April/May. Catch them if you can. But for now I only have to Pick Up The Pieces of my credit card!
I have to second the suggestion for Average White Band...such a great funk/R&B release by those lads.

Last edited:
As soon as we sell these titles out first. Seriously, go on different message boards and Facebook, tell your friends who own a Blu-ray player, and spread the good word about these special titles. The titles have only been available to buy for less than 24 hours.

curious to know how many discs are being produced ? 10k each title ? more ? Foraging ?

Now, now. lol

that said, I was so annoyed about not knowing about the 12% discount code, that I just went back and ordered a backup set of 4, using the discount. Hey, whatever...I can buy what I want, right? I don't concern myself with someone not getting their copy this time. I'm sure Rhino created enough copies for QQ.

I will NOT be selling my backup copy for a profit. I want one to open and another to see on my shelf...unopened. I may even put them in a ziplock bag to protect them.

I'm sick. :hi
Awww, the heck with it, I went back over to Rhino and placed another order as well. I wanted to see if any errors would be thrown up at the points of information input or check out. Nada nothing. But get this, while I was at it grabbing another bundle set, I tossed in a few items to bring me up to the "free shipping" range as well. I may as well make out like a bandit while I help make this release day a success. But yeah, the surround fever sickness is really persistent ain't it.

That's the number I would've guessed. Rhino wants to have plenty enough to go around, and have them sell well for a good long period 1-2 or 3 years, and then sell off every unit and move on to the next thing.

Sheet, Europe and Japan (3rd party dist.) will swallow up maybe 3k units of Sab easy with no release outside of the US, they won't want to suffer being without.

I wonder if the Quadio mastering will ever hit streaming after physical is sold out? There is ever lasting eternal life in some cases. huh!

Last edited:
Back