4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ForagingRhino, excuse my ignorance Mr. Rhino, but I gather from many references in this thread, that you have been a key driver in the Quadio series, starting back with Aretha's Quadio and the Because Sound Matters days?
I was part of the Handmade team back in the early '00s. So yeah, although I think the Aretha title was Bill Inglot's idea.
But yes, I was there from Quadio's humble beginnings.

As with so many commercial sites, I wish Rhino would hire people that know how to program.

Has nothing to do with the admiration I feel for the Quadio releases. But Jeez Louise, c'mon. Took me 4 tries to succeed with my order.
Does anyone care anymore?

Yeah I know , I had glitches too, but I found out that I just had to be more patient .
I'm sure that site hasn't seen this much action, til today!!

Yeah I know , I had glitches too, but I found out that I just had to be more patient .
I'm sure that site hasn't seen this much action, til today!!
OK. There's glitches and then there's a commercial site that should be prepared. Why make it hard for people to buy your product? Hire people that know WTF they are doing. Or don't.

BTW I tried for weeks to fix my logon problems with the Rhino site before the latest Qudio release, finally got a response that more or less said, "sorry, we're busy".
I was already registered there and only wanted to change my email address. So it goes these days.
The euphoria wears off after a bit of tackling all these issues.

I was part of the Handmade team back in the early '00s. So yeah, although I think the Aretha title was Bill Inglot's idea.
But yes, I was there from Quadio's humble beginnings.
Wow, I didn't realize anybody from that group was still with RHINO! After the Aretha release, Quadio died, and we were told that the whole dept had been laid off. Imagine my horror and deja vu yesterday when the was something on the news that Warner Brothers is having another layoff. Steve, I hope you're not in danger!

Back