4 New Quadio releases coming in June!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Are these limited? Of course im.on a cruise ship and Rhinos website keeps saying "captcha failed" when I try to place my order lol. I've only waited 40 years for these

Couldn't place an order using Brave browser on my Mac. Switched to Safari and was able to order without incident. Thanks @fredblue for the promo code! Got me free shipping. :love:

In my five decades of music buying I've bought thousands and thousands of titles, but I've never bought anything by any of these bands before (don't hate me GOS!) but I gotta support Rhino in this venture. Bring on batch #2! (Joni & Randy please!).

Very odd.

Yes, I ordered my bundle. And they are very prominently displayed on the Rhino Store site, but there is zero mention on the actual Rhino site. As in Homepage | Rhino. I would think new releases would have a nice feature there. 🤷

Edit. I just did a search for "Quadio" on the site, too, and these don't come up. Just the Doobie Brothers and Chicago which, of course, are not in stock.

I was kind of on the fence, none of these titles have me salivating madly, but would be interested in Red Octopus and Paranoid, maybe try the Alice Cooper... but with that price for the bundle, the *very* reasonable $15.99 for shipping to Norway for the lot and the promo code which took off $12 it was a no-brainer. Bundle ordered.

Now, time for Sony Japan to announce Love Devotion Surrender, Welcome and Between Nothingness & Eternity...

Back