Alan Parsons Project "Pyramid" super-deluxe box set (Atmos & 5.1 BluRay) Aug. 24, 2024

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll be waiting for a US retailer as well, due to exorbitant import shipping costs. This year has been INSANE for surround releases I actually want and shows absolutely no sign of letting up, so I need to save every penny I can. There's also a ridiculous number of 4K movies being released that are competing for my increasingly empty wallet. :(

I'll be waiting for a US retailer as well, due to exorbitant import shipping costs. This year has been INSANE for surround releases I actually want and shows absolutely no sign of letting up, so I need to save every penny I can. There's also a ridiculous number of 4K movies being released that are competing for my increasingly empty wallet. :(
We truly are getting a wealth of product. Like a golden era. But i cant say im spending all that much. I recently got Bowies Ziggy and the double Thin Lizzy, and the newest David Gilmour, with the Lips release and the new Storm Corrosion Atmos on order, and now this Parsons release. And they are all stand alones at reasonable prices, most under $25.

Back