Alan Parsons to Release "Tales of Mystery and Imagination: Edgar Allan Poe" 5.1 Mix

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't have time to scan this thread to see where you can order the deluxe box, but POPMARKET has it for 1 day only at US $99 and free shipping. I have no way to know if this is a better price than other sites, but there you have it.

Popmarket does not do full returns, only store credit....Never again will I shop there.

Pre-ordered! I would not normally pay £19 for one album, but since this LP is so good I could not resist.

Ok, there's a few more amazon preorder options for the single Blu-Ray, but some of them are currently very expensive!

Amazon US is showing $36.99
Amazon France is showing 29.86 euros
and
Amazon Canada is showing 49.95 in Canadian $

:yikes

(Type in B01M16EE4T to find it)

Ok, there's a few more amazon preorder options for the single Blu-Ray, but some of them are currently very expensive!

Amazon US is showing $36.99
Amazon France is showing 29.86 euros
and
Amazon Canada is showing 49.95 in Canadian $

:yikes

(Type in B01M16EE4T to find it)

So basically outside of PledgeMusic, the price of the standalone Blu-ray is expensive. It is cheaper on the PledgeMusic web page ($34 CAD).
Besides, on Amazon UK they have the box set at £65.57 delivered to Canada ($109.35 CAD). More than half of what Pledgemusic is asking for £141 ($237 CAD).
Since this is one of my favorite albums, I'm going with the box. While I understand some might want to support the standalone releases.

I had to go back to my order receipt from Pledgemusic to remember what I paid. Translates to US $25.50 shipped. I guess not bad really. I'm happy with that price.

Back