Aphrodite's Child 666 (Deluxe Edition with Dolby Atmos & 5.1 surround upmixes)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Per info at Hoffman, I pre-ordered the 4CD/BDA set for US $29.99 + $3.07 tax. While not obvious, if I click on shipping, it says $4 flat rate for a box with any amount of discs in it. That sounds bizarre. Why do I trust them? lol

Dusty Groove is the vendor, who I've never heard of.
EDIT - while I was getting my account set up, I see Ryan posted a link to them above.

It said 45.65 to me at the time. See the attachment. Maybe it will drop back down
Screenshot_20241021_174004_Samsung Internet.jpg

Spooky 😈

D*mm you guys, I just created an account with Dusty Groove and preordered this.
I dont know this group or album at all but I like Vangelis.....at this price will be satisfied with a good stereo master and extra tracks.
Agree with the above regarding upmixes.

I dont know this group or album at all but I like Vangelis.....at this price will be satisfied with a good stereo master and extra tracks.
Listen to it before purchasing, this is not the regular Vangelis you may be used to.
Just my advice!

I’d be a bit wary of that low low price as they erroneously list the ‘retail’ price as $39.95 when in reality it’s more than double that! At their discounted price at under $30 they’d be losing their shirts.

But then again STRANGER THINGS HAVE HAPPENED!

So I might be lucky if they cant fill the order?
Yea the price may be too low...but If I dont like this I could trade it in or give it to my buddy.........
I like to be surprised with new to me music.

Someday I may ask you to do something for me. That day may never come but if It does I will be looking to you for some help.

Don't forget the cannoli's.

Is anyone finding this for under
They allowed a pre-order? I signed on and it shows as unavailable. Maybe you snagged the last copy?
I'm finding it on the other mentioned sites for over $100USD only!

I did get a receipt from Dustygrooves for my preorder.
All I can say is I either get it or I dont. Price does seem too good to be true. Odds are they are canceling these early purchases and reposting it.
But so far I have a paid preorder in and have not received a cancellation notice.

Interesting....from Dusty Grooves FAQ. Yeah, I pre-ordered at the $30 price.

What is a preorder? ⇑

• A "preorder" allows you to place a reservation for an item prior to its scheduled release date.
  • Preorders are considered bought by you and are therefore set aside before they go up for sale to the general public to avoid fast-selling, or out-of-stock unavailability.

How do I know if an item is available for preorder? ⇑

• Check the Coming Soon "Available for Preorder" section or an item's product page. Any item that is available for preorder will have a "Preorder this item" button. You will need a Dusty Groove account to place a preorder.
  • If an item is not available for preorder, you always have the option to add the item to your Watch List and be notified when it is available for purchase.

How do I preorder? ⇑

• Click the "Preorder this item" button, login to your Dusty Groove account, add a credit card and shipping address and click "Preorder now". It's that simple!
  • An online account, credit card, and shipping address are required to place a preorder.
  • Please make sure your credit card does not expire before your item is expected to arrive at Dusty Groove. You can update your credit card and shipping address anytime in your account's Preorders section.
  • After placing your preorder, you will receive an email confirmation and can see your preorder status on your account's Preorders section.

Where can I review my preorder(s)? ⇑

• You can check the status of all of your preordered items on your account's Preorders section along with their expected release dates as well as your preorder credit card and shipping address information.

When will I be charged? ⇑

• Your credit card will be charged when your preorder item is ready to ship.
  • NOTE: Your preorder reservation will be canceled if your credit card is declined.
  • Though we do not charge your credit card at the time of ordering, we will impose penalties to anyone abusing the system and not following through with the preorder process. We appreciate that customers only use this service for it's intended purpose of intentional buying so that we can offer better fulfillment to them.

What happens if the price of a preorder changes between the time I place my preorder and when it ships? ⇑

• You will always receive the lower price.

How much does preorder shipping cost? ⇑

• A box of CDs only: flat rate of $3 per box.
  • A box of LPs or anything other than CDs: flat rate of $4 per box.

Back