Christmas in July!

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djstephan

400 Club - QQ All-Star
QQ Supporter
I have been privileged to live in the US for 30 plus years. I have maintained accounts, addresses as well as long lasting friendships. A close friend visits us every July and is kind enough to bring me all my US purchases...mostly a year's worth of Rhino and CdJapan (shipping to Greece is outrageously expensive). Jpc, Cherry Red, Dutton Vocalion and Amazon fill the rest of my online purchasing choices from the old continent.

Here's my annual haul that just arrived... Hit the beach or fire up the Oppo??? tough decision I know...:)

Attachments

• IMG_0588.jpg
    IMG_0588.jpg
    89.8 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 0
I have been privileged to live in the US for 30 plus years. I have maintained accounts, addresses as well as long lasting friendships. A close friend visits us every July and is kind enough to bring me all my US purchases...mostly a year's worth of Rhino and CdJapan (shipping to Greece is outrageously expensive) Jpc, Cherry Red, Dutton Vocalion and Amazon fill the rest of my online purchasing choices from the old continent.

Here's my annual haul that just arrived... Hit the beach or fire up the Oppo??? tough decision I know...:)
Oppo! Oppo! Oppo!

Back