Dutton Vocalion: What's Next?

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else have trouble using the Dutton vocalion website to order?
I put together a cart and it disappeared before I could order it.
Plus the website is really wonky to navigate around

I mean, not the last time I used it anyway. Though, it's always a bit wonky to navigate, always been that way.

I just went there, all looks normal to me. I went as far as adding to my cart, logged out, logged back in and it's still in my cart.

Yes, I've notified DV, so that they may communicate with sagepay, yet they don't.

Just thinkin, how bout a little Humble Pie - Smokin'
IMO, If an available source exists that would be a great release. :LB
Sal, Analogue Productions released a great STEREO SACD of Humble Pie's SMOKIN' a few years ago. It's on the A&M label which is now under the umbrella of UMG

https://www.discogs.com/release/5865917-Humble-Pie-Smokin

Primary

Sal, Analogue Productions released a great STEREO SACD of Humble Pie's SMOKIN' a few years ago. It's on the A&M label which is now under the umbrella of UMG

https://www.discogs.com/release/5865917-Humble-Pie-Smokin

Primary
Michael
I wanted to ask if it would be possible to release (Classical and Easy listening) at the same time
maybe 2 or 3 of each so each of the types of buyers would not have to wait 6 months to buy and maybe they may get a SACD of the other style

I hope I am not wrong here: I would like to see Rick Wakemans King Arthur as Quad SACD. Yes, I know, there is or has been a DVD, but the critics are bad.

Hmmmm, I gotta wonder why (or when) DV , can surprise us with some more from the olde RCA quad catalogue?
I'm hoping Harry Nilsson disc's are coming some time soon . I'd easily and happily pay double, for his Nilsson Schmilsson album , same goes for
Pussy Cats.
Jefferson Airplane, Jefferson too. I bought the extended Broadway cast album of HAIR, on RCA, sounds amazing in QUAD.

Just last night on the Rock 'n Roll Hall of Fame Awards show streaming live on DISNEY+, inductee Peter Frampton made a plea to the academy to consider inducting HUMBLE PIE into the R&R Hall of Fame! But since the existing Q8 QUAD of SMOKIN' is considered 'phony' [double stereo?] a new ATMOS/5.1 remix would have to be undertaken!

Back