Hawkwind: Space Ritual (Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix coming in September 2023!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be delivered Monday according USPS tracking. It's made it to my town but didn't make it on the truck for today's delivery. We'll see. Not like I don't have enough to listen to. The Harmony Codex BR just got delivered an hour ago from TBS. So that will keep me busy, as well as a full day of football tomorrow.

No confidence in my Amazon.de $49 order being filled, so today ordered from both importcds (back-ordered) and Amazon Global Store UK (2 to 5 week shipping estimate).
I ordered from Amazon.de at the cheap price. Like most others, my order has not been cancelled, but has not been dispatched either. Delivery date of 10-14 Oct. I've ordered from .it and .fr before and had delivery within two days, so that implies they are currently not planning on sending until near to 10 Oct. I'm in the UK.

For those panicking that Amazon will cancel, I once ordered (from .co.uk) a boxset at a v low price and they kept writing to me to say it was out of stock and I could cancel, but I never did, and after a few months I got my copy at the cheap price. So... I think Amazon just write this kind of mistake off and prefer to honour it than get the bad publicity of cancelling, even though they are allowed to (and it would be reasonable).

In short... enjoy your other surround discs and wait... your sonic attack will probably be with you soon.

So like I said, I ordered from Amazon US yesterday. I got the shipping notification today - it's on its way to me here in the US via....Australia Post Global. Should be here in 11 days!

The price at Amazon US has bounced around a LOT since the pre-release price of US$142. For about 20 minutes on Friday morning, it was US$85!! I reacted too late, but I did get it at $119, before it went back up to $135. Now it's at $122, with the tag "Lowest price in 30 days" :)

I bet every Amazon US pre-order paid $142.

Now my wait begins...back to the Days of the Underground!
I’m on board for $122 but I don’t understand how Amazon US is the only site showing availability. They also indicate it’s a British import with a 2-5 week delivery timeline.

Notified by email first thing this morning, my order from Amazon USA by way of Amazon Global UK now in a shipped status.

With an Australia Post Global tracking number. 🦘🦘🦘 🛸🇦🇺🌏

1696172664549.png

1696172584295.png

I went with Wayside.

I hope I like your mix, SWT! This sure looks like it should be the real deal, though! I already know not to get too excited for the live shows on the CDs. I know exactly what these kind of recordings from these guys sound like. Of course I've had the shared copies forever.

The package looks pretty cool. I was on the fence with the price and no guarantee the remix will be anything to me but then I thought... I bought the Picture Log Book box. Why the heck wouldn't I pick this up too? Of course I want it! It's Hawkwind! Fingers crossed for the remix! And also that it actually ships apparently.

I've been working my way through this set today while watching the Ryder Cup on TV (how rock n'roll is that :dance )!

It's a really great sounding set, all of it.
Congratulations on the Euro team win. ⛳🏌️‍♂️🏆

Apologies for the US caddy walking back to Rory on the 18th green to bark at him yesterday, that was out of order.
USA love Rory and all the Europe team, except during this event.
Many of the them play their college amateur golf and keep homes over here.

The PGA tournaments would not be nearly as good without their participation.
We keep rooting for Rory to get his one last win for a career grand slam of the majors.

Switching on now to watch Paul McGinley gloat a bit.
Enjoy having him as guest analyst on our Golf Channel the past few years to bring insightful Euro / UK perspective.

Now back to the ninth second of forever...

Nah, :) to quote Anthony Quinn in LOA : " I am a river to my people".;)

Arrived in good shape from Import CDs. Nice package except, I wish they would have found a way to get the blu-ray in the folders with the CDs instead of floating around by itself. It's in it own CD sized cardboard sleeve, but kind of floating around in the box (no chance of damage though).

Arrived in good shape from Import CDs. Nice package except, I wish they would have found a way to get the blu-ray in the folders with the CDs instead of floating around by itself. It's in it own CD sized cardboard sleeve, but kind of floating around in the box (no chance of damage though).
Floating... like in space?

Back