Hawkwind: Space Ritual (Stephen W Tayler 5.1 mix coming in September 2023!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Need some help from someone who ordered during with the low price on Amazon DE, and whose order is shipped or delivered at this point. What happened on my end is that my order got cancelled for some reason and I was trying to reinstate the order, but my cancelled order doesn't show the price I ordered it at.

What they said I can do is get an order number from someone whose order with this low price has been shipped and/or delivered. This would allow them to confirm the price and reinstate my order.

This is part of the correspondence I had with Amazon DE customer service about the issue:
Screenshot_20231004-084008~2.png

If anyone could help me, by DMing me your order number (again, the order needs to be shipped or delivered), that would really help!

Well my order has not been cancelled but it hasnt been shipped yet either..
Delivery period is stated to be the week after Oct 10. If my order is not shipped by then guess its never going to be....
My bar is very close to the “dispatched” status but my guess is that it will never be dispatched and my order will be cancelled. I won’t be too bothered as the only reason I was buying this was because at that price I couldn’t pass it up. I’ve listened to the other Hawkwind studio surround stuff and of course the mixes are great, but not a big fan of the music. The vocals in particular.

Need some help from someone who ordered during with the low price on Amazon DE, and whose order is shipped or delivered at this point. What happened on my end is that my order got cancelled for some reason and I was trying to reinstate the order, but my cancelled order doesn't show the price I ordered it at.

What they said I can do is get an order number from someone whose order with this low price has been shipped and/or delivered. This would allow them to confirm the price and reinstate my order.

This is part of the correspondence I had with Amazon DE customer service about the issue: View attachment 96913

If anyone could help me, by DMing me your order number (again, the order needs to be shipped or delivered), that would really help!

This is part of the correspondence I had with Amazon DE customer service about the issue: View attachment 96913

You must have a confirmation mail with The order number and The price

Some of you actually snagged this for half price eh?
Well, then!

Amazon.de... that's still Amazon. Have they shipped? You sure it isn't a bootleg fake? (Again... Amazon.) There isn't just an old scratched up Abba album inside or something?

Wayside processed my payment and sent me an email saying they shipped it. Sure looks like it's really happening! Jealous of that half price sale (if it really worked out) all the same!

As they say sometimes you get lucky. For my interest I wasn't planning to get this for full price but understand a devoted fan. Same applies to Whos Next deluxe pricing. Certainly worth it to me for this cheap price but I still would not be listening to all ten CDs.
Nothing to lose by waiting here.....

I ordered from Amazon.de at the cheap price. Like most others, my order has not been cancelled, but has not been dispatched either. Delivery date of 10-14 Oct. I've ordered from .it and .fr before and had delivery within two days, so that implies they are currently not planning on sending until near to 10 Oct. I'm in the UK.

For those panicking that Amazon will cancel, I once ordered (from .co.uk) a boxset at a v low price and they kept writing to me to say it was out of stock and I could cancel, but I never did, and after a few months I got my copy at the cheap price. So... I think Amazon just write this kind of mistake off and prefer to honour it than get the bad publicity of cancelling, even though they are allowed to (and it would be reasonable).

In short... enjoy your other surround discs and wait... your sonic attack will probably be with you soon.
More or less the same for me. I emailed them because it is now in stock and they told me it would be delivered as planned, between the 6th and the 11th for me.
Fingers crossed!

It was way more than half price, it was 34€ for me plus a couple of € to be sent to Spain. The other item in the same order, XTC bluray, was delivered today.

I cancelled mine at Amazon.de couple days ago and went with wayside. It should be delivered from Wayside tomorrow. Stinks Amazon.de could not ship these on the 29th. That would have saved a lot of headaches, grief and money

Has anyone listened to the surround mix yet? My copy is waiting for me at my local Bull Moose but I can’t pick it up until tomorrow. I’ve read raves about the box in general but not much at all on the surround.

Last edited:
Amazon.de

Dispatch Confirmation​

Order:
Hello,
We thought you'd like to know that we dispatched your order.
Your order is on the way, and can no longer be changed. If you need to return an item or manage other orders, please visit.
Arriving:
Monday, 16 October
Your order was sent to:
D.
Lincoln, NE

Order Total:EUR 44,05
(USD 49.14*)
Paid by Visa: EUR 44,05
(USD 49.14*)
Your item(s) is (are) being sent by DHL

DHL tracking number, doesn't get any better than this. :cool:

:51QQ

Arrived in good shape from Import CDs. Nice package except, I wish they would have found a way to get the blu-ray in the folders with the CDs instead of floating around by itself. It's in it own CD sized cardboard sleeve, but kind of floating around in the box (no chance of damage though).
Floating... like in space?

Unboxing video, at 1:45 shows how the blu ray is tucked into the large slipcase.

No shipping email for me nor does my order show its dispatched but I'm still hopeful....
Unless they plan to send me a 50th anniversary rock.
Even if this comes thru at their great price this will be the most expensive year for me for surround music purchases and there's still two and a half more months to go

DHL email confirmation.
Deutschland uber alles when it comes to logistics. 🍺 🍻

English |
On Demand Delivery
YOUR SHIPMENT IS ON ITS WAY
logo
Hello D,​
Your DHL Express shipment with waybill number xxxxxxx from AMAZON is on its way.
The current estimated delivery is Thu Oct 12 by End of Day.

To authorize delivery without signature, or for other delivery options, click here.​

Scheduled to arrive on Native American Day, as we no longer honor the murderous enslaver who "discovered" the "new world."

Hawkwind song Black Elk Speaks.
From their album Space Bandits.
Reading of his prayer by Nebraskan John G. Neihardt.

Black Elk Speaks is a 1932 book by John G. Neihardt, an American poet and writer, who relates the story of Black Elk, an Oglala Lakota medicine man.
Black Elk spoke in Lakota and Black Elk's son, Ben Black Elk, who was present during the talks, translated his father's words into English...

Back