• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Quadraphonic Quad and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

In Search Of: Jethro Tull's Stand Up 40th Anniversary Box

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I reached out to Burning Shed and they suggested I stay tuned to their emails. I've also seen a couple of those eBay UK listings for War Child Theatre Edition for less than $100 with an August ship date... Maybe patience pays off this time?
Indeed to patience :)

That said - there has been an uptick in the number off Stand Up offerings on both eBay and Discogs in the last day or so. I guess sellers are trying to dump their stock at the best price, for the folks that may not realize these are being re-pressed...

It seems they go in and out of production. I spent a few hundred on damaged copies of Minstrel in the Gallery and Aqualung and now I could pick them up new and sealed for about £35 a piece.

Also, once they get through releasing the catalogue on DVD-A, it wouldn't surprise me if they started rolling out Atmos versions, although that might be a little ways out.

It seems they go in and out of production. I spent a few hundred on damaged copies of Minstrel in the Gallery and Aqualung and now I could pick them up new and sealed for about £35 a piece.

Also, once they get through releasing the catalogue on DVD-A, it wouldn't surprise me if they started rolling out Atmos versions, although that might be a little ways out.
The Tull series reissues are not DVDA. They are lossy DTS.

Bundle!

1721142483164.png

Damn. And I was so happy because I found a brand new copy of A Passion Play a few weeks ago for just a bit more than 100 € (which was by far the cheapest I could find after months of searching for it) :ROFLMAO:

Since I'm not a collector nor a completist, I only buy the albums I really like, and that will be Heavy Horses. It will be my 6th Tull album in these CD/DVD editions.

Back