Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_2667.jpeg

The Fusion Syndicate - A Speedway On Saturn’s Rings

The best Fusion I've heard in a very long time.

Al di Meola (now touring btw) plays on the title track in a stunning performance reminiscent of his first and second solo albums.

There is one superb vocal track titled The Bottle and is certainly not out of place on this otherwise instrumental album.

Includes 4 bonus tracks recorded in 2012 with one track featuring Larry Coryell in another stunning show.

Wonderfully recorded punchy must have release for Fusion fans...

If only this was released in surround [sigh].

Attachments

• TheFusionSyndicateSpeedwaybonus - Copy.jpg
    TheFusionSyndicateSpeedwaybonus - Copy.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • TheFusionSyndicateSpeedwaycredits - Copy.jpg
    TheFusionSyndicateSpeedwaycredits - Copy.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
The Fusion Syndicate - A Speedway On Saturn’s Rings

The best Fusion I've heard in a very long time.

Al di Meola (now touring btw) plays on the title track in a stunning performance reminiscent of his first and second solo albums.

There is one superb vocal track titled The Bottle and is certainly not out of place on this otherwise instrumental album.

Includes 4 bonus tracks recorded in 2012 with one track featuring Larry Coryell in another stunning show.

Wonderfully recorded punchy must have release for Fusion fans...

If only this was released in surround [sigh].

I normally don’t enjoy these types of “throw all-star musicians into a room” projects that Sherwood likes to put together, but from what little I’ve heard of this, it went on my Apple Music list. This does sound really interesting.

Back