Listening now to this stereo/mono CD.

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marrying Maiden: IT'S A BEAUTIFUL DAY and MARRYING MAIDEN [Columbia/Two fer] Arrived today in absolute MINT condition from a discogs vendor in Germany. QLinda...you weren't kidding when you said it's the best this has ever sounded on RBCD. Absolutely superb

Primary

Taking a trip down memory lane tonight. .I'm half way through the 60 song 3 CD set Acoustic 70's. Just a garden variety CD set, that sounds SO GOOD. Mastered by THE MAN....Elliot Scheiner...I remember that Ralphie discovered this gem on Amazon UK...a bunch of us grabbed it...great songs and smooth...he got credits for engineer mastering and mixing... in 2017 I think we only paid 10 or 12 dollars delivered from the UK

CB7E4755-670F-4699-9EAD-606EC0CA1D3A.jpeg

Gentle Giant - in’terview

One of my favourite GG albums, played here in 24/96 LPCM stereo. The remix is good though I didn’t compare to the DVD-V version I’m sure this is much better.
As with many Steven Wilson efforts I really like the instrumental version. Sounds way better, more cohesive, without the weird vocals.

Reading all the back and forth banter on a Pink Floyd thread here on QQ I decided to just listen to Pink Floyd, albums that I never listen to.
This is Electric Moo, released 1969.
This particular CD I am listening to is from 11/1/2017, Japanese version that is stereo CD in mini paper album. At the time of release I was hoping the series would be SHM CD, but they are not. The mini paper sleeve LP's are exquisite however.
This is Disc 1, DR's are 9, 10's, 11. 16bit/44.1Khz. FLAC rip.
R-10971674-1509960864-8605.jpg

Back