Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very confused. I’m only getting hi res lossless on Apple music and not atmos for RAM. I'm in the UK. Anyone else only seeing high res lossless and not atmos?
I’m in the UK and it definitely played as Atmos through my system this morning.

I’m in the UK and it definitely played as Atmos through my system this morning.
firing on all cylinders (and all channels) on the Apple computermabob Frankenrig (7.1.4) 🥳🎉🎁

IMG_8421.jpeg

IMG_8422.jpeg

i hope those of you who haven't heard the Atmos/360 yet get to hear it soon 🤞 a brilliant album i've long enjoyed enhanced by the most stunning Surround reimagining possible 🤩💘

Very confused. I’m only getting hi res lossless on Apple music and not atmos for RAM. I'm in the UK. Anyone else only seeing high res lossless and not atmos?
Ugh!
I’m not getting Random Access Memories anniversary edition in Atmos either, not even hi res, just lossless. I’m in the US. I was so looking forward to giving this a listen today before leaving for a week. Ugh!

Ugh!

I’m not getting Random Access Memories anniversary edition in Atmos either, not even hi res, just lossless. I’m in the US. I was so looking forward to giving this a listen today before leaving for a week. Ugh!
It's showing as lossless because all tracks on 'disc 2' except "The Writing of The Fragments Of Time" are in stereo. Add all of 'disc 1' (the main album) + that one bonus track to your library and you should get the Atmos badge to appear.

PNG.jpg

Haven’t gotten to listening to today’s big releases, but here’s some ones I’ve found last night/this morning:
For fans of Max Richter’s Sleep, that recent remix album now has two new additional remixes. Remixes on remixes!
Lo-Fi Chill Hip Hop Beats label Chillhop Music has their latest compilation in Atmos:

firing on all cylinders (and all channels) on the Apple computermabob Frankenrig (7.1.4) 🥳🎉🎁

View attachment 91443

View attachment 91444

i hope those of you who haven't heard the Atmos/360 yet get to hear it soon 🤞 a brilliant album i've long enjoyed enhanced by the most stunning Surround reimagining possible 🤩💘
You aren’t kidding, this is fantastic! Who did the mix?

On the Daft Punk, I wish they did a version of Giorgio by Moroder without the voiceover. The instrumental track is maybe the best thing on the album, it has everything. And even better in Atmos, of course.

Back