Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Dammit. Will we in the US miss out on the Atmos mix because Sony will force 360 down our throats? I only see 360 on Tidal.
On my Apple TV, Random Access Memories is only listed as lossless (i.e. stereo) but it plays 7.1 on my pre/pro. I don't have Atmos, but it's coming across on the first three songs so far as discrete. Make sure to just play it and see if it comes across in Atmos.

Same for me in Australia, says lossless but I'm listening in Atmos downmixed by my Marantz receiver to 5.1. Daft Punk - Random Access Memories is one of my all time favourite albums and this doesn't disappoint. I was worried that this new mix would lose some of the awesome low end feeling like some Atmos mixes do but no, this kick ass :LB

There‘s also the full catalogue of Lucio Battisti in Atmos, but in my view, only Anima Latina is a new mix from the multi tracks. Great album.
i had several of those Lucio Battisti records in my Music Library already, he was a fantastic artist, my Italian partner loves him among many other greats from his home country as you can imagine quite a bit gets played around the house 🤩

Back