Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of an excuse to buy a PS5, but I think I'll wait a bit more for the new slimmer version.
Rumors are that there’s going to be a revised version of the disc-drive-less model that has an optional external disc drive coming this year that’s going to be the “slim” model, and a “pro” model that’s “supercharged” coming next year. Might be worth holding out for one of those

To reiterate what many have said, this is another feather in the Atmos cap of Sheryl Crow's discography. Along with the wonderful documentary compilation disc, this album also brings us some non-greatest-hits nuggets like "No One Said It Would Be Easy", etc. This has me thinking that The Globe Sessions should be an easy target: 1) several songs are already done, via the documenatry; 2) there are one or two great 5.1 mixes already out there, so clearly this is one album that should get an Atmos treatment. At least Apple Music should release the thing in an existing 5.1 (Dolby Audio) category. I have two guilty pleasures on that album that I'd love to have in Atmos: There Goes The Neighborhood and Members Only. :)

I didn’t expect them to make the stereo & instrumental mixes available outside the Blu-Ray, this is a nice surprise.
The link I posted only has the 10 songs in Atmos. This link has the Instumental tracks as well in Stereo as well as the main tracks in Atmos. If you want Stereo I guess you would have to flick the Atmos off.

Back