Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m confident these are all upmixes. There are only two albums by Lucio Dalla that are not (the s/t and Com’è profondo il mare). There’s also one by Lucio Battisti that is not an upmix, Anima Latina. Battiato‘s are all genuine Atmos mixes by Pino Pinaxa and I think they are great.
i have Anima Latina in my Library and all Battiato's Atmos Music, great stuff! 💘

Ahhhh, freak out

I joined the Apple TV 4K crowd. Still no Atmos set up but the mix sounds great on 5.1 as well.

IMG_5299.jpeg

I’m still confused about Lexicon of Love. Are these two the same Atmos mixes or not? My ears are not smart enough to tell.

Both are. What happens is if even one track isn’t Atmos it doesn’t get the Atmos badge. In the case of the first link, the 11th song, “Theme from ‘Mantrap’” is lossless only but the rest is Atmos.
For the second one, all the instrumental versions are lossless only, so no badge on the album. The first half is Atmos however

Did Dark Side of the Moon just get the official release in the US? I hadn’t found it earlier on Amazon but just saw this on Apple Music:

Seeing them at the Festival on Thursday night :rocks
I got to see Nile and the gang at Alnwick Castle, a few years back. It was a bitter-sweet evening...

The show was supposed to start after the England-Croatia World Cup semi-final.
They had erected giant screens for us to see the game.
Eventually, the show had to start as the game went to Overtime/penalties and we all remember how it ended...:(

Back