Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thought I would sample some of this album from this week’s feature artist: Andrea Bocelli

Andrea Bocelli- Amore.

Decided to stay for the journey as the mix and guest artists are really engaging (and of course the performance of Mr Bocelli is of course near peerless.)

Loving the latin guitar parts mixed in the sides/rears.
ooh lovely! 😍🤩

he's Apple Music's new Spatial Audio Featured Artist with 11 (Eleven!) albums dropping in Dolby Atmos in one fell swoop! 🙌💘

IMG_9476.jpeg

IMG_9477.jpeg

IMG_9478.jpeg

here in brazil have disappeared from apple music the atmos version of soft cell 'non-stop erotic cabaret', and also in recent best of 'rebel diamonds' from the killers most tracks from their first album are now only in stereo.

did this happen in the rest of the world too?

here in brazil have disappeared from apple music the atmos version of soft cell 'non-stop erotic cabaret', and also in recent best of 'rebel diamonds' from the killers most tracks from their first album are now only in stereo.

Yes gone here in uk also gone as far as I can see from tidal although some of the tracks are available on Amazon

All these you mentioned are now no longer in Atmos in my library. Only Memorabilia and Torch singles by Soft Cell remain.

Back