Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This I heard yesterday being on another green planet. Wow! This was a phenomenal experience. Outta space!

Max Cooper already has an album in atmos (in apple music as well) and it's mind blowing, definitely demo material.
He's going to Mexico City in mid november, im really tempted to go, since I've seen youtube clips of his shows and they are over the top in production, visuals, lightning, etc..

Max Cooper already has an album in atmos (in apple music as well) and it's mind blowing, definitely demo material.
He's going to Mexico City in mid november, im really tempted to go, since I've seen youtube clips of his shows and they are over the top in production, visuals, lightning, etc..
I have two Max Cooper Atmos TrueHD MKVs, Emergence and Unspoken Words. Both are reference material for Atmos. Amazing.

Can I just check if QQ has a position on poll reviews for albums where the listener has listened to the streamed version only? For example, comment but don't rate it in the poll? Or simply just declare that your review is based on the streamed version?

Back