Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not listening to any of these tonight trying to listen to some I have actually paid for!
Speaking of which has anyone been brave ( or stupid) enough to add up how much they have actually spent on the multitude of offerings released so far this year, whilst also realising there’s still another 3 months to go🫣

if you only try out one Atmos selection from the 4,387 i've posted up recently, i encourage you to try this one out in particular 😉✌️
This is a great sounding album! It's recorded in a cabin close to Røros, one of the coldest places in Norway during winter. I have driven past there in almost minus 40 degrees (which is minus 40 in both celsius and fahrenheit). It's quite magic and a little scary. You don't want the car to break down in those temperatures. IMO the music fits the wilderness and nature out there perfectly.

Here is some more info about this talented Norwegian and the album:

https://www.danielherskedal.com/
https://editionrecords.com/releases/daniel-herskedal-call-for-winter-ii-resonance/

Not listening to any of these tonight trying to listen to some I have actually paid for!
Speaking of which has anyone been brave ( or stupid) enough to add up how much they have actually spent on the multitude of offerings released so far this year, whilst also realising there’s still another 3 months to go🫣
My wallet waved the white flag a few years ago Norm 😁
It's now accepted that this old fart is just going to keep on spending the kids inheritance.😁

Last edited:
These are all good too Adam
Don't recall hearing the harp in surround before 🤔
i love the way the Justice & Thundercat track starts out in just the Front channels and then the Side channels come in and then the Rear channels as it builds and builds and then before you know it all channels are blaring away!! 🤩🥰

"sword of Atmos,
give me channels
beyond
channels!!"

😻🔨

THUNDER!

⚡

THUNDER!

🔥

THUNDERCATS!!!

😹

HOOOOOOOOOOOOAH...!!!!!!