Listening to in Dolby Atmos Streaming, via Tidal/Apple/Amazon

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
welcome to the weekend everybody, hope you're all having a great one! ✌️😜

let's start off with five Atmos tracks from R&B legend Otis Redding's Atco recordings from 1962,'63 & '65 and a couple of posthumous tracks from 1968 & 1969 😻

Last edited:
following the recent news of the tragic death of singer Liam Payne at the tender age of 31, next is a series of tracks in Atmos by Liam and his former One Direction bandmates. RIP Liam Payne 1993-2024 πŸ˜’πŸ’”

Last edited:
continuing in a Pop theme, here's a selection of Atmos tracks from UK Pop starlet Jessie J., including a 2021 duet with Billy Porter, 2011's "Price Tag" & "Domino" and the 2014 banger "Bang Bang" with Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj

Last edited:
the next couple of posts are going to focus on a ton of tracks from LA Electronic trio Cheat Codes

i appreciate it's a lot of new music to take in at once but trust me it's worth it for the Atmos mixes which are brilliant πŸ™ŒπŸ€©

more from Cheat Codes and their collaborators βœŒοΈπŸ’˜πŸ˜»

(n.b. tracks 2-8 and 11 & 12 only from Hellraisers Part 2 are in Atmos)

(n.b. tracks 2-6, 8, 10, 11 & 13 only from Hellraisers Part 3 are in Atmos)

we take a hop over to Nashville now and a really interesting transition for this artist from Hip-Hop act to Country artist, Jelly Roll and their "Beautifully Broken (Pickin' Up The Pieces)" album with a superb mix 🎸🀠🍻

several tracks from the upcoming album "Whispering Lines" from Alabama based viral sensation Zach Hood with really nice mixes and while i'm at it i've been going back and checking out some of his other work some of which is also in Atmos on a 2022 EP;

brand new single and an EP from September from Canadian DJ Producer turned Artist elijah woods

and here's their EP from last year in Atmos

and another EP from 2023 also in Atmos

and their 2021 EP in Atmos

gorgeous 2023 EP from UK singer/songwriter Etham Badsen

Mandopop collab by Peder Elias & Cha Eun-Woo

and more Pop gorgeous-ness in the form of 2 singles and an earlier EP from Orlando, Florida, singer/songwriter John K.

a couple of tracks from legendary Brazilian DJ, Alok

one from 2019 with Felix Jaehn and The Vamps

and a new single with Gryffin & Julia Church

(n.b. if you are interested there are at least another 20 tracks in Atmos by Alok that i can post up here, just let me know! πŸ€— )

Back