Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So Mike, when is Sir Paul going to start remixing ALL his classic SOLO albums in HIGH DEF on BD~A? IMO, as much as I like the DTS Entertainment 5.1 CD of Band on the Run .... it could use a fresh new remix/remaster!

See the source image

So Mike, when is Sir Paul going to start remixing ALL his classic SOLO albums in HIGH DEF on BD~A? IMO, as much as I like the DTS Entertainment 5.1 CD of Band on the Run .... it could use a fresh new remix/remaster!

A very good question Ralphie....all long overdue. Surprised he hasn't had someone nudging him in that direction by now.. I presume he either don't get it, or can't be arsed.
Venus certainly pans about but like Band on the Run, could do with a makeover.

A very good question Ralphie....all long overdue. Surprised he hasn't had someone nudging him in that direction by now.. I presume he either don't get it, or can't be arsed.
Can you JUST imagine Steven Wilson or Elliot getting ahold of those? Oh boy....

Can you JUST imagine Steven Wilson or Elliot getting ahold of those? Oh boy....
After being on cloud nine with The Bands mix by Bob., I reckon cloud 10 would have to come into the equation with the maestro's involvement in any McCartney releases.
We live in hope.
Actually I'm still on cloud 9!!!!

I suppose when your net worth exceeds a billion dollars and you're still actively touring .... all else is irrelevant! But his three DVD 5.1 DTS collection [The McCartney Years] would sure sound excellent as a Blu Ray Video release with a DTS HD MA 5.1 upgrade!

Back