Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Too late for me to play that one at serious sound pressure levels so bump it up for El Distorto de Melodica.

Allow me. It's 1:00 in the afternoon here in Sushi-land.

I'll gladly crank up the volume for you! :banana:

John Luther Adams - Inuksuit (DVD-V)

image.jpg

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xAk527M-INA

image.jpg

Maybe it's not the most imaginative surround mix, but it's still a heck of a lot of fun!

Ambra's 5.1 mixes are brilliant. SW could not of done a better job. In fact they are more fun than anything SW has done(but a little less dynamic).

Attachments

• 51uEySKTPsL.jpg
    51uEySKTPsL.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 145
Bryan Adams - Reckless

Sounding great.....I'm thinking this will be even better once the weather warms up and I can open the windows and jam.....oh yeah...

Bryan Adams - Reckless

Sounding great.....I'm thinking this will be even better once the weather warms up and I can open the windows and jam.....oh yeah...

Is that what they call ambience? LOL! :sun

Is that what they call ambience? :sun

Heck yes man....there is something special about summer time...and great music....puts me in a much better frame of mind. Music just sounds better when the doors and windows are open.....especially Rock-n-Roll!!

Heck yes man....there is something special about summer time...and great music....puts me in a much better frame of mind. Music just sounds better when the doors and windows are open.....especially Rock-n-Roll!!

I'm with you on that one.

Man! It's not even 9:00 am yet, but...

You got me wanting to throw some steaks on the grill and crack open some brewskis. :brew

Back