Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And sounding BETTER THAN EVER, Rhino's 192/24 BD~A replacement SPINNER'S disc. Thank you 🦏

Primary
I received my replacement. I proceeded to retrieve my original and set them both down. Now I don't know which is which. :confused:🥃🥃

6,999 posts ago, i wrote about this release, so for my 7,000th post, i thought i'd revisit it. Still sends me to Quad Heaven. Bitches Brew holds a special place in my heart. All of you on QQ do, too. Thank you ALL so very much for all you do. Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
Screenshot 2024-01-19 at 4.51.54 PM.png
9.70 on our poll
thread

Last edited:
Gaudeamus SACRED FEAST [DMP/PURE DSD Multi~CH SACD 5.1] Recorded in the exceptional acoustics of Trinity College Chapel in Hartford CT by the esteemed recording engineer Tom Jung. Choir under the direction of Paul Halley. Also available from DTS Entertainment as a DTS 5.0 disc.

https://www.discogs.com/release/10213587-Gaudeamus-Sacred-Feast
GAUDEAMUS - Sacred Feast - Paul Halley -Super Audio CD -SACD 2000 - Picture 1 of 6
Primary

Last edited:
Ensemble Oni Wytars/Ensemble Unicorn ON THE WAY TO BETHLEHEM Music of the Medieval Pilgrim [NAXOS Hong Kong/Multi~CH SACD 5.1] Digging deeper into the RAM archives I unearthed this discrete multichannel treasure which until tonight remained unplayed! And what a unique beauty it is! Two deeply talented ensembles performing otherworldly world music on exotic instruments which surrounds the listener with strange beautiful music. Very Highest Recommendation. Still available on RBCD but this 2006 SACD pressed in Germany may be a bit hard to find

52.jpg

Last edited:
Back