Listening to Now (In Surround) - Volume 2

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife is back to school this am, so i'm BLOWING this one UP!
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 7.42.59 AM.png
No poll thread; prerelease here

Last edited:
FINALLY! "Could It Be I'm Falling In Love"? I ordered this in the Quadio bundle on the day it was released! They never showed up. Eight weeks later, Rhino sent me replacements for the other three and said the Spinners disc would arrive when it was reissued. Today, it was delivered. I'm over the moon –"We Belong Together"! Not sure what the poll rating is because some of us have voted on the earlier iteration, but for me, this is a 10! Worth the wait!! I have a "One Of A Kind (Love Affair)" with this album and this group! Whenever this beauty is playing, "I'll Be Around"! All hail @ForagingRhino Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
Screenshot 2024-01-17 at 5.28.12 PM.png

Last edited:
My fellow QQers . . . let's get out the vote! Only three more votes takes this to the ten-vote threshold! One of the GREATEST D-V releases ever! Show your support! Have your voice heard! Vote!
View attachment 100460 10 on our poll
thread
I just listened to this again yesterday, I firmly believe the Message in the Music quad is one of the finest multichannel mixes I have ever heard. Everything is just perfectly balanced and right where you expect it to be. You’ve convinced me to cast my vote. Stay surrounded, comrade!!

I just listened to this again yesterday, I firmly believe the Message in the Music quad is one of the finest multichannel mixes I have ever heard. Everything is just perfectly balanced and right where you expect it to be. You’ve convinced me to cast my vote. Stay surrounded, comrade!!
Woo hoo! I'm writing again to see if we can get it to ten! One away! What do you say, QQers? Be voters and reviewers! Fingers on your keypads! Stay Surrounded, Comrades!

Last edited:
FINALLY! "Could It Be I'm Falling In Love"? I ordered this in the Quadio bundle on the day it was released! They never showed up. Eight weeks later, Rhino sent me replacements for the other three and said the Spinners disc would arrive when it was reissued. Today, it was delivered. I'm over the moon –"We Belong Together"! Not sure what the poll rating is because some of us have voted on the earlier iteration, but for me, this is a 10! Worth the wait!! I have a "One Of A Kind (Love Affair)" with this album and this group! Whenever this beauty is playing, "I'll Be Around"! All hail @ForagingRhino Stay Surrounded, Comrades!
View attachment 100444
My replacement disc arrived today. Luv'n it! :love:

Back