MOFI Releases

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming Soon. Which means sometime in the next 2 or 3 years with MOFI. I ordered anyways

Jeff Beck - Jeff Beck with the Jan Hammer Group Live
Lou Reed - Berlin
I love Jeff Beck, so this will be a BUY, but I’m surprised at the choice.

Beck-Ola is my dream release from MoFi when it realistically comes to Jeff Beck albums. It’s There and Back when I start dreaming about what is probably unrealistic.

Coming Soon. Which means sometime in the next 2 or 3 years with MOFI. I ordered anyways

Jeff Beck - Jeff Beck with the Jan Hammer Group Live
Lou Reed - Berlin
But first they'll have to record the Quad master tapes to a DSD PCM digital file.
Then they'll press a "one-step" SQ vinyl LP from it.
And after that, do a needle-drop multich SACD for the final releaese!
It will sound so glorious, the wife will comment on how deep the Quad effects are in the kitchen. ;)
ROTFLMAO

Received both LADIES OF THE CANYON and the earlier BLUE from MFSL this week -- can't wait to hear
when I get a chance! I want to do an A-B on those with the HDCD ones that came out years ago.

I love Jeff Beck, so this will be a BUY, but I’m surprised at the choice.

Beck-Ola is my dream release from MoFi when it realistically comes to Jeff Beck albums. It’s There and Back when I start dreaming about what is probably unrealistic.
Beck-Ola is a poorly recorded/mixed album. Not much will ever make it sound good.

Back