Peter Gabriel I/O (2CD/Blu-Ray with Dolby Atmos mix out 12/1!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Bright Side mix of "So Much" was released today. So we should get the In-side (Atmos) mix as well but I don't see it. Anyone have any luck finding it?
PG's newsletter this morning says: "We are aware of brief delay in the In-Side mix being on Apple, but with any luck that will be resolved shortly. Sorry about that. It's already live on Amazon."

It dawned on me this week that PG’s catalog has not been released in Surround. That just seems amazing to me from such a musical visionary! I would love to get his music in Surround. Has anyone heard anything about that?

It dawned on me this week that PG’s catalog has not been released in Surround. That just seems amazing to me from such a musical visionary! I would love to get his music in Surround. Has anyone heard anything about that?
Daniel Lanois did 5.1 mixes and they are on the DVD Hit the videos or as a bonus DVD on Live in Athens 1987 blu ray

Yes, the son of my old boss worked in Real World for a while, it is very unlikely (I asked!).

As already noted, there is Play, a compilation that is really well done IMO. Also there is the full album "Up" on SACD, which is fantastic too. Like you I have always hoped for more, and we'll see what happens with the new album be it physical or just streaming.

Back