Steven Wilson Richard Wright "Wet Dream" (Blu-Ray with Steven Wilson 5.1 & Dolby Atmos mixes coming September 29!)

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This isn't an SDE exclusive, right?
I don't think there is going to be a big rush on this title OUTSIDE of the forums so I'm going to see how things unfold. I would rather support SDE as they are trying to save physical media in these titles and I seriously doubt there will be much difference in price, PLUS Amazon might not even offer the version I want. Just because the header is there it doesn't mean they will actually have the product you want. I've gone through that before with amazon.

Apparently we have Guy Pratt to thank for this. Thanks Guy!

Screenshot_20230629-120705_Chrome.jpg

Wow. I didn't expect this and I didn't expect it to hit me so hard. My dad used to play this when I was young. Kids in the back seat listening to "Holiday" while we were driving through France on summer vacation. This album is very special to me and I'm sitting here with tears in my eyes.

The fact that they're releasing this as a standalone Blu-Ray, with such beautiful new artwork, is just the cherry on top. As much as a I love supporting Paul, I'll wait for this to become available through a German retailer to avoid the customs fees on this one.

The new Cat Cruise is over 30 seconds longer than the original.

Back