SDE’s Surround Series - Your Fantasy Wishlist

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cascade and Deep by Peter Murphy would be killer SDE surround series releases! I was driving into Sacramento last night for dinner with a friend at dusk when "Cuts You Up" come on the Sirius channel that I was listening to and I immediately turned it up and drove to my destination with a big smile on my face...
Yup - “First Wave” is saved as a favorite in my car - which is what got me thinking about these titles 👍🏼

My wish list is that their shipping calculator actually works and is far less deceptive.

Place an order for three discs with estimated shipping at $17 AUD (reasonable).

Go to checkout and it nearly doubles at $33AUD.

Ok . Frustrating.

Icing on cake is to pick up a missing slipcase for ‘free’ on a prior order and it charges an additional $4 for a mm thin item that has negligble weight. (Yeah, that’s free for sure).

Someone is skimming the cream off the top of the milk here somewhere- and I’m unsure if it’s SDE or Royal Mail (perhaps both).

Abandoned order on what should have been a seemless purchase.

Here's my suggestion and it's, Oasis, (What's the Story) Morning Glory? What the hell... Why I here you ask!!!

As we all know, this album massively helped kick-off the loudness war which has ruined most modern music releases and screwed up a lot of re-releases of classic albums.

So my suggestion is (and if the masters are able to offer this), why not release a much more relaxed/dynamic version of this album!

Who knows, it might kick-off a new mastering revolution...

Back