Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
almost everyone drew a blank... come on FRIDAY 🥳

If anyone here wins, I'll be hounding them to help out smaller companies like Dutton Vocalion & SDE, to get more Quad and surround titles out.

So you better hide really well!

I would be happy to do that but first...a HUGE donation to the research department of the Cleveland Clinic...I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for them(y)

almost everyone drew a blank... come on FRIDAY 🥳

If anyone here wins, I'll be hounding them to help out smaller companies like Dutton Vocalion & SDE, to get more Quad and surround titles out.

So you better hide really well!

Forget worrying about the distributor. I will be looking to contract Steven Wilson to line him up to work his magic on any of my favorites that I can buy the rights to. Wonder how much Jimmy Page would want to let Steven work on Zep 4. With a half a billion dollars, I think I could make that happen.

Forget worrying about the distributor. I will be looking to contract Steven Wilson to line him up to work his magic on any of my favorites that I can buy the rights to. Wonder how much Jimmy Page would want to let Steven work on Zep 4. With a half a billion dollars, I think I could make that happen.
Jimmy was a great guitar player but he forgot the golden rule..." A man's got to know his limitations"

Anyone miss pre-rendered cutscenes in video games? I feel like I'm the only one. I feel realtime is still a little stale...doesn't have the charm or personality a pre-rendered cutscenes can have. Also, I like pretty graphics. So, there's that. I like pretty things in general...like women...or high-resolution audio...or a perfectly aligned surround setup...

Mmm...speakers...

Anyone miss pre-rendered cutscenes in video games? I feel like I'm the only one. I feel realtime is still a little stale...doesn't have the charm or personality a pre-rendered cutscenes can have. Also, I like pretty graphics. So, there's that. I like pretty things in general...like women...or high-resolution audio...or a perfectly aligned surround setup...

Mmm...speakers...
What you're referring to are "cinematics." Cutscenes are always rendered in-engine. Blizzard's cinematics were always great.

Any chance you'd consider easing him into it with Zep III first? :D

Happy Fry-Day–from the city named after a bird that sets itself on FIRE!
Screenshot 2023-08-04 at 8.41.44 PM.png
Fasten your seatbelts–it's gonna be a HOT time in the old town tonight!

Last edited:
Ralphie I think the title should be READER BEWARE....probably half of these "so called employees" aren't and the others are probably disgruntled ex employees....when you have an article that says "from people who say they used to work at the chain"....how credible could it be....

I will say this...even in upscale restaurants if someone in the kitchen drops a piece of shrimp...on the floor... in a dish that is prepared and ready to be served to the customer...do you think they will stop everything and cook it again...OR...just wipe it off and serve it..

Ralphie I think the title should be READER BEWARE....probably half of these "so called employees" aren't and the others are probably disgruntled ex employees....when you have an article that says "from people who say they used to work at the chain"....how credible could it be....

I will say this...even in upscale restaurants if someone in the kitchen drops a piece of shrimp...on the floor... in a dish that is prepared and ready to be served to the customer...do you think they will stop everything and cook it again...OR...just wipe it off and serve it..
While you are correct that half of these fast food employees were probably underpaid and overworked some of which left their employment disgruntled, I would agree that some of their claims are false. But did you ever wonder what happens to that left over product when the shop closes for the evening? Most chains are owned by individual employers whose first concern is OVERHEAD. Do they throw that SUBWAY tuna away or refresh it and serve it the next day? What you do think?

As far as pissed off employees 'spitting' in one's food....I have always learned to be respectful of those servers because a disgruntled server might do just that ...... there ARE ways of dealing with slow service or less than satisfactory servers .... leave a smaller TIP ......

While you are correct that half of these fast food employees were probably underpaid and overworked some of which left their employment disgruntled, I would agree that some of their claims are false. But did you ever wonder what happens to that left over product when the shop closes for the evening? Most chains are owned by individual employers whose first concern is OVERHEAD. Do they throw that SUBWAY tuna away or refresh it and serve it the next day? What you do think?

As far as pissed off employees 'spitting' in one's food....I have always learned to be respectful of those servers because a disgruntled server might do just that ...... there ARE ways of dealing with slow service or less than satisfactory servers .... leave a smaller TIP ......

That's why I make my own meals...I know what's in there ...usually organic and LOW sodium...

That's why I make my own meals...I know what's in there ...usually organic and LOW sodium...
Do you make enough for TWO, Clinty????????

BTW, FAST FOOD ain't cheap anymore ..... nor are local diners.....and hardly ANY are still open 24 hours! Sad that the prices are WAAAYYYY UP and at least in this part of the country the QUALITY is WAAAY Down!

Hopefully, in my next life I'll be a gourrmet chef like you! 👨‍🍳

Last edited:
Back