Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chisato Moritaka bookmark? :unsure: Noted.
Sharp eyes, Mr Afternoon. That is the upstairs "family" PC that gets the most use such as e mail, bill paying, QQ posting etc.
My downstairs "big" PC is little bit more revaling of Chisato Moritaka:

1696959143564.png

This PC is used almost exclusively for audio/video stuff. No MS Office or LibreOffice, no games, just A/V apps & of course my Firefox browser. Back up is Win Internet Explorer cuz we are talkin' Win 7 here.

Sharp eyes, Mr Afternoon. That is the upstairs "family" PC that gets the most use such as e mail, bill paying, QQ posting etc.

View attachment 97127

This PC is used almost exclusively for audio/video stuff. No MS Office or LibreOffice, no games, just A/V apps & of course my Firefox browser. Back up is Win Internet Explorer cuz we are talkin' Win 7 here.
Damn, that's a tidy looking desktop there SW; on mine you might be able to make out her lower leg and that'd be it. Gorgeous shot however (y)

View attachment 97127

TotalMedia Theatre? ArcSoft? Now that's a name I haven't seen in a while!

I don't even have a wallpaper on my desktop...😭 I should add one...not that I'd be able to see it because my entire desktop is filled to the brim with shortcuts and files!

Yeah back in the "dark ages" I used Win7 to record TV with, and a Hauppage 2012 unit (I think that's the number). The included software was some ArcSoft TMT stuff. Was sort of buggy but worked.
I've some friends who still use Win 7 & Hauppage! His wife understands how to watch stuff with it so he can't change it

Yeah back in the "dark ages" I used Win7 to record TV with, and a Hauppage 2012 unit (I think that's the number). The included software was some ArcSoft TMT stuff. Was sort of buggy but worked.
Yeah I had a Hauppage tuner on the upstairs PC with XP at one time. And later an ATI All In Wonder card in the downstairs PC. They both had surprisingly good remotes & real nifty how the (analog) coax cable just plugged into them. I remember recording Prince's Super Bowl half time game on the ATI. It seemed so cool to do but I could never find where the file was saved. At any rate it's on YT if I ever want to watch it again.

Last edited:
Finally, I had so many discs, sets, new releases, what ever we call them, laying all around.
They are now all ripped, all little issues fixed.
I had lofty thoughts that I was going to read all the literature, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I put all in my storage closet, out of site, out of mind.
Now I can go back to pure listening only, whew.

Finally, I had so many discs, sets, new releases, what ever we call them, laying all around.
They are now all ripped, all little issues fixed.
I had lofty thoughts that I was going to read all the literature, I just couldn't take it anymore.
I put all in my storage closet, out of site, out of mind.
Now I can go back to pure listening only, whew.
You've worked VERY hard! You are MUCH appreciated! Relax in the sweet spot and enjoy yourself! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

I imagine you could put a list like that together for almost all dates. After all, R&R has been around for almost 75 years. A lot of shit has happened in that time. Still an interesting list though.
:cool: True dat. Showed up in Tull news today.
In 1979, Jethro Tull singer Ian Anderson had his right eye torn by a thorn on a rose that an adoring fan threw onstage as the band was performing at New York’s Madison Square Garden.

I think Google is looking at my post history here or confusing me with @Sonik Wiz...as I open YouTube to grab a link to recommend a song to a friend and the first recommendation is a Chisato Moritaka song...which was completely unrelated to the Post-Hardcore Rock I was recommending!
@Sonik Wiz works in mysterious ways.

Back