Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1696357533903.png

Random.
I am starting to get burned out on all these box sets and surround music.
Watch what you pray for.
I just feel like I am being double and tripled to death.
Simple just say no, but that's what Nancy Reagan said and it didn't work then and likely will not work now.
Anyone go to SDA, Surround Discs Anonymous?
Hi, my names Markie and I'm a surround addict.

Random.
Watch what you pray for.
Simple just say no, but that's what Nancy Reagan said and it didn't work then and likely will not work now.
High Markie?

Random.
Watch what you pray for.

This afternoon, I went through a number of surround discs that I've played only once. You know, the one and done stuff. I sampled various tracks to determine which ones were going to be sold or given away. Invariably, I found myself thinking either, "Well there actually is some good sh!t on this one," or "There may be a time when I might take an interest in this type of music." Nothing is going anywhere.
Hi, my name's AR and I'm a surround addict.

Last edited:
This afternoon, I went through a number of surround discs that I've played only once. You know, the one and done stuff. I sampled various tracks to determine which ones were going to be sold or given away. Invariably, I found myself thinking either, "Well there actually is some good sh!t on this one," or "There may be a time when I might take an interest in this type of music." Nothing is going anywhere.
Hi, my name's AR and I'm a surround addict.

Im thinking an intervention. for me.........( and wifey is thinking same )
Hi - my name is Ricky and Im a physical music media addict

Big Orioles fan. After years of losing, its nice to see them sitting on top of the AL East. I hope they do well. Love to see them in the World Series once again.
Tell me about it. Usually by late July the only thing BaltOmorians have to look forward to are the Ravens and football season. It's really exciting and weird at the same time to still be thinking about baseball and the Orioles. To actually care what happens in baseball in October, very strange.

Im thinking an intervention. for me.........( and wifey is thinking same )
Hi - my name is Ricky and Im a physical music media addict
If you are really serious your first step is to stop hanging around with we fellow addicts and enablers. You don't have a chance otherwise. We will just keep dragging you back into the abyss.

I'm a regular surround user- no, it's not bad for you that's a Big Stereo lie, anyway I'm not addicted I can stop anytime and I control the amount I listen to I only listen to a couple albums a day just because the first thing I did after getting my eyelid stitched back up was listen to "The Gash" in 5.1 doesn't mean I'm addicted okay? I'm a very responsible user just because I carry it on my phone with me at all times and listen to it in the car and everywhere I can go and overtake other people's surround systems doesn't mean I'm addicted, I can literally stop anytime.

Back