Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another beautiful day at the sculpture park . . . up close!
A5CB508E-871A-47C9-80DF-CFB1F57579CE_1_105_c.jpeg
6ACCF41C-F66D-49D1-8645-4067F84FC9CB_1_105_c.jpeg

I believe @J. PUPSTER got it covered. The man is amassing/has a great knowledge of matrixed Quad.
a mere neophyte compared to folks here like @fredblue, @Quad Linda; and surely a few dozen others on the QQ.

I don't personally own that title, but I do have a couple of the albums represented on that compilation.

🍻

a mere neophyte compared to folks here like @fredblue, @Quad Linda; and surely a few dozen others on the QQ.

I don't personally own that title, but I do have a couple of the albums represented on that compilation.

🍻
Well, don't sell yourself short. At the least your memory is better than mine: at the best you know a hell of a lot more than I.

https://www.tsn.ca/mlb/steve-phillips-flawed-playoff-format-benefits-toronto-blue-jays-1.2015535AL Wild-Card Round: NL Wild-Card Round:

Blue Jays defeat Twins 2-0 Phillies defeat Marlins 2-1

Rays defeat Rangers 2-0 Brewers defeat Diamondbacks 2-0

ALDS NLDS

Jays defeat Houston 3-2 Braves defeat Phillies 3-1

Orioles defeat Rays 3-2 Brewers defeat Dodgers 3-1

ALCS NLCS

Jays defeat Orioles 4-2 Braves defeat Brewers 4-3

World Series

Braves defeat Jays 4-2

https://www.tsn.ca/mlb/steve-phillips-flawed-playoff-format-benefits-toronto-blue-jays-1.2015535AL Wild-Card Round: NL Wild-Card Round:

Blue Jays defeat Twins 2-0 Phillies defeat Marlins 2-1

Rays defeat Rangers 2-0 Brewers defeat Diamondbacks 2-0

ALDS NLDS

Jays defeat Houston 3-2 Braves defeat Phillies 3-1

Orioles defeat Rays 3-2 Brewers defeat Dodgers 3-1

ALCS NLCS

Jays defeat Orioles 4-2 Braves defeat Brewers 4-3

World Series

Braves defeat Jays 4-2
I can see there isn't a smidge of bias in your picks. LOL

Anyone else having problems getting the menu to work? None of it is working for me..was going to attach a pic but no go.
HUH. Working with Chrome.

New(ish) bench vise I mounted on a rebuilt old Walmart stock cart. Box on ground is to cover the vise, since it stays outside my shop.
BENCH_VISE.jpg

Last edited:
Back