Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did the youngsters (I hate that term):get it and enjoy it?
Why be ashamed that some of us are old farts, and that some to we are youngsters? I would personally love to be called a youngster! Being young means many more of life's adventures are yet to be discovered. Being old can mean much the same, we just have experienced more at this point in our life.
I learn from old and young, with no bias.
...well, maybe a little. ;)

E-Town up 20-13 at halftime! This is the varsity field. The band was practicing on the frosh/soph field.
IMG_2338.jpeg

High school football games. Many memories. My Father would pick a spot on the "home" side with easy access to the bottom of the bleachers to hit his pint of Jim Beam, and I would roam around checking out the girls all over, and yakking with my friends.
Leaving, my Dad would have a good buzz, and I would still be thinking about the girls....

I was happy to find a place that repaired my sunroof in my 21 year old car a Subaru WRX with a Dutch made Webasto sunroof
They had a replacement motor and completely redid and recovered my fallen roof headliner
I was driving with hiking poles holding it up.
When you drive an old car you go from repair to repair almost like a hobby.
Cars don't rust out here so you can keep them a long time.
And yes I bought this car new.

I was happy to find a place that repaired my sunroof in my 21 year old car a Subaru WRX with a Dutch made Webasto sunroof
They had a replacement motor and completely redid and recovered my fallen roof headliner
I was driving with hiking poles holding it up.
When you drive an old car you go from repair to repair almost like a hobby.
Cars don't rust out here so you can keep them a long time.
And yes I bought this car new.
I heard that. We got a droopy headliner in our old 2005 Grand Cherokee. Been pondering how to fix it, it's not attached where it meets the windshield anymore. Maybe some double stick tape, IDK. Rest of headliner OK.
Wife loves the car because it's a bit bigger than the new Grand Cherokee's, albeit without all the fancy stuff.
Car has about 217,000 miles. V6 Hemi still runs great.

Was just thinking...retired in 2011, traded in my 2000 Z28 on that GC. Z28 had over 260,000 miles on it, ran great. I used to street drag a bit (in the boonies) and it was my favorite car, except for the 68 Chevelle.
I gotta go, 50 year HS Reunion in 1 hour, shower and UBER. Don't be a fool and drink too much Markie.
49er game tomorrow at 1:00, Lets Go, I got the power.
Wow. Something I've never been to, a high school reunion. Not many there still alive from what I know, though.

Woo hoo, made it. Home at 9:00 last night, up at 5:00 this morning. Ready to go to 49er's game leaving at 11:00, have my Diet Pepsi and hot dog and nacho's. Successful weekend if the hot dog doesn't kill me.
The reunion was fun, hard to remember faces and names from 50 years ago, name tags are a must.

Back