Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think Google is looking at my post history here or confusing me with @Sonik Wiz...as I open YouTube to grab a link to recommend a song to a friend and the first recommendation is a Chisato Moritaka song...which was completely unrelated to the Post-Hardcore Rock I was recommending!
You're not paranoid if they are really out to get you.
Going through some of your cookies now....hmmm.... ;)

20231013_113700.jpg

You'll never guess where I am!

I read the news today, oh boy. Politics, war, criminals, strife, ...and the lucky man who made the grade.
He blew his mind out in a rich boy's life
But I just had to puke
Having read the book
Of his life so far
Dancing on a hate filled star
Nobody seems to know if he is real or fake....I'd love to turn you on...

Mumble grumble gripe, b***h. lol.

My AVR is in the shop about 200 or so miles away, and they are going to have to get "authorization" to replace the RZ50'S HDMI board.
What I figured the problem was, HDMI board went bananas.

Of course none in stock at the authorized repair shop, as I also figured.
I asked how long to get one, was told a week if it's in stock. 3 weeks if not, so I'm assuming Taiwan or Japan or wherever this one was manufactured.
Was told I could call back Monday and they should know if the part is available in US.

I dearly miss my 7.1.4. Atmos rig, my fellow audio fiends and friends. But at least I can play the Quadio's when they arrive, on my 5.1.2 AVR!

Mumble grumble gripe, b***h. lol.

My AVR is in the shop about 200 or so miles away, and they are going to have to get "authorization" to replace the RZ50'S HDMI board.
What I figured the problem was, HDMI board went bananas.

Of course none in stock at the authorized repair shop, as I also figured.
I asked how long to get one, was told a week if it's in stock. 3 weeks if not, so I'm assuming Taiwan or Japan or wherever this one was manufactured.
Was told I could call back Monday and they should know if the part is available in US.

I dearly miss my 7.1.4. Atmos rig, my fellow audio fiends and friends. But at least I can play the Quadio's when they arrive, on my 5.1.2 AVR!
That sucks bad man! In all honesty (and right now, I'm very aggressively knocking on wood) I've never had to send any of my AVR's for repair. Did have to send the original Oppo BDA player to Oppo for a tuneup...that's it.

Back