Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last night we had an incomplete game...but I think I was gonna win...LOL

IMG20231222175239.jpg

(hint hint i'm the top row player)

what a difference a year makes. Last year at this time we were in the midst of a massive Christmas blizzard - 42 inches of snow in 4 days. This year ? Its a green Christmas. Mid 40s the last few days and 50ish coming on Christmas

View attachment 99580
Great pics and I wish I was 50ish.

I Zimbra is right up there with Drugs for some of my favorite Heads.

I just noticed that my 10th anniversary on here was 3 days ago! Hard to believe there are people here who have been around for more than 20 years! I just got into surround music around 12 years ago when I listened to Gaucho on my little home theater speakers in surround. Before that, I always thought "albums are mixed in 2.0 stereo, so why would I want this?" Then, for the first time listening, I understood that they went back to the individual separate tracks to create the surround mix with each part separate spread around the room. It was a life changing revelation to understand that they weren't just adding fake reverb in the back speakers.

If only We could get this one in surround!

Because of comments on the forum a few years ago, I bought this CD. I love it perfect antidote to all the mainstream crap. However last year I went to look for it & couldn't find it. I searched again this year with no results. It's somewhere, not discarded, I just don't know where. Bah Humbug!

And yes I know someone's gonna say that's why I should rip to my HDD. Then it becomes a mater of: now where did I put that damn WD Passport drive?

Back