Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Indeed! Same here.
It's a reflection, i think, of how important the people of this site are to us. Thank you so much for your forward thinking. Your email this morning was a beautiful gesture and kept me going . . . well, that and ten games of bowling to take my mind off of no QQ! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!

Apparently someone has answered my prayers because suddenly we're getting like 5 Indian films on Blu-ray...after like 7 years...and one of them is the first Indian film on 4K Blu-ray!

Lionsgate:
Kill (2023)

Spectrum Films:
Shiva (1990)
Satya (1998)
Company (2002)
Sarkar (2005)

Not only am I interested to see some cinema from this country in glorious 4K, I'm also extremely glad someone has decided to release Satya and Company on Blu-ray because the DVD transfers are absolutely HORRID. Cropped, bad colors, and watermarks. :sick:

Here's hoping more is on the way, as cinema from India is criminally underrepresented on Home Media compared to other Asian countries.

So. What was the issue? Do we know?
Four dead bats in the system. Found one, looking for more.
7989.jpg

Torture time...forgive!
:LOL:

It's a reflection, i think, of how important the people of this site are to us. Thank you so much for your forward thinking. Your email this morning was a beautiful gesture and kept me going . . . well, that and ten games of bowling to take my mind off of no QQ! Stay Surrounded, Comrade!
Is everyone on SHtv? I demand screen names.
funny-animal-gif-of-baby-chick-bullying-big-dog

OK. I don't have a password and have never commented but I do go there once in a while. Usually when there is talk of a release and not much information available anywhere. I'll go there to see what info might be floating around there.
I had a password years ago. At the time I did not find the environment friendly so no longer visit. Maybe things have changed and the snobs STFU, IDK.

Back