Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to change my handle. First, people are using AR interchangeably for me and the quarterback Aaron Rodgers. And now NOAA is using AR for Atmospheric River, a weather event that is currently pounding California. Remarkably, we are headed out there this weekend, so AR Surround will literally be surrounded by an AR.

View attachment 89541
How about MO surround?
Just tryin to help... :)

I wish more bands would show their fans the respect that The Cure is showing to theirs. I am sure that the scalpers will be trying to find some sort of work around to this, but at least The Cure is making an effort.

331527616_563873185515587_1424427513329197010_n.jpg

Boise just broke a record, having had snowfall 14 days in a row. Mind you, it’s getting up to 40 degrees in the afternoon, so there’s nothing on the ground, but still…
here in West Carlisle, we have had the sixth snowiest winter on record ( and becoming the third is more than in grasp )...but the weirdest thing -
we've had 110 plus inches of snow but very few days with snow on the ground !! We get an assload of snow --then it gets real warm and its gone !! Weird winter

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/travel/ne...-and-most-expensive-train-journey/ar-AA18t9vw
While the journey itself is not full of visual thrills, the driverless shuttle does make a 150-ft ascent up a hill. It’s not quite Alton Towers, but adds a little interest. And after two minutes and 39 seconds we arrived at the terminal — I didn’t even have time to listen to the entirety of Living in the Past by sons-of-Luton Jethro Tull.

Mar 11, 2023

Jethro Tull with Eddie Jobson Bach Double Violin Concerto, Live Berlin 1985

I really need to change my handle. First, people are using AR interchangeably for me and the quarterback Aaron Rodgers. And now NOAA is using AR for Atmospheric River, a weather event that is currently pounding California. Remarkably, we are headed out there this weekend, so AR Surround will literally be surrounded by an AR.

View attachment 89541
What would the late Arthur Rubinstein say? Or Ayn Rand? I’m sure that we could come up with loads more!

Clever, clever!
Out of convenience sometimes posters on the forum will refer to my handle as SW. Sometimes it gets confusing. And then I realize they are referring to that other SW, Stephen Wilson.

The Sacramento Bee says that area has had just a bit over an inch 'o rain in the last 24 hrs. And that area is in a flood watch Friday night to Sunday. And meanwhile further north (I think) Lake Oroville is literally having it's flood gates opened to manage the down pour.

Sure ya don't really maybe kinda wanna stay home this weekend?

And @J. PUPSTER how you doin' amongst all this?
Not to hedge(hog) my bets, but seeing “Sonik” always makes me think, “can somebody get me a cheeseburger?!”

Back