Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AA18jLT9.img

...And the mouse police never sleeps ---

many winters we get to enjoy cave dwelling thanks to Lake Michigan. have not been able to the last few years

Lake Michigan Ice caves are formed by the wind and wave action, westerly winds push slushy ice up along the shoreline.
Layer after layer freezes on top of each other, and forms huge piles of ice. Some of them reach thirty feet high.

The first pic is from others. the second is my wifeView attachment 89414View attachment 89416

Ive had some PMs about this. You can google for more info. Here is a nice youtube showing more

Another 'random'....After having taken this pic of a storm moving over us ( a couple summers ago), got this image but scared the sht outta me because I didn't think it was that close yet. Way too close. A very lucky shot though. Anyway, thought this one would have made a pretty cool album cover with 'something' added in the center someday. We've taken a lot of lightning images over the years and want to learn how to make a slide show to music. Need to pick an instrumental of some kind. (ROCK) When we figure out how, we'll try to post here if it's ok to do...

Attachments

• _MG_1887Rtext.jpg
    _MG_1887Rtext.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Another 'random'....After having taken this pic of a storm moving over us ( a couple summers ago), got this image but scared the sht outta me because I didn't think it was that close yet. Way too close. A very lucky shot though. Anyway, thought this one would have made a pretty cool album cover with 'something' added in the center someday. We've taken a lot of lightning images over the years and want to learn how to make a slide show to music. Need to pick an instrumental of some kind. (ROCK) When we figure out how, we'll try to post here if it's ok to do...

reminds me of this

thunderstorms.jpg

FWIW, I use Roxio to author various types of discs. They have a slide show feature that I used on a vacation DVD a few years back. It did cross fades and pans, and timed the show to fit the length of the music automagically. I would guess that once the disc is authored, the rip would be simple, but that’s something I haven’t tried.

FWIW, I use Roxio to author various types of discs. They have a slide show feature that I used on a vacation DVD a few years back. It did cross fades and pans, and timed the show to fit the length of the music automagically. I would guess that once the disc is authored, the rip would be simple, but that’s something I haven’t tried.
Thank- you! That would be worth trying for sure. That automatic music/images fit would be great!! Really appreciate yout reply on this!

Last edited:
We have this dvd and it is our favorite Foo Fighters one. We've had it quite a while now ( years) and still listen/watch pretty often. Sure wish it was a blu ray dts ma 5.1. Another Elliot Scheiner mix ...a good one~ We have the In your honor dual disc as well. Same time frame. Nice~(y)

Attachments

• s-l1600g.jpg
    s-l1600g.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 0
  • s-l1600vvd.jpg
    s-l1600vvd.jpg
    126.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Back