Simply random stuff

QuadraphonicQuad

Help Support QuadraphonicQuad:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This cannot have been good. 😫

1719857598875.png

I'm wondering if that's from a song for a Mr. Afternoon upcoming release? :whistle:
Sometimes a little compression is a good thing; I'm sure you're aware.
No!!!! Compression bad!!!! The Audio Flies told me so!!!! Digital is giving me headroom and I'm USING IT! 30DB DYNAMIC RANGE GO!!!!!! YOU WILL GET STARTLED!!!!!!!

I may be going slightly mad.

Took a rocket on a company called ANA and landed in Planet Japan a few days ago…love the place and Jet Lag was non existent even though Tokyo is 14 hours ahead of NOLA…
Had to watch out for Godzilla…was staying next to him…

Attachments

• IMG_4230.jpeg
    IMG_4230.jpeg
    970.1 KB · Views: 0
Took a rocket on a company called ANA and landed in Planet Japan a few days ago…love the place and Jet Lag was non existent even though Tokyo is 14 hours ahead of NOLA…
ゴジラ! Keep us posted on your trip! Enjoy!!

Damn! You shoulda let me know. I could have carried your bags! Have fun!!
Do keep us informed like Clement did.

We went for one end of the spectrum to another.. stayed in an extremely modern hotel in Shinjuku on floor 33 , very much like the one in “Lost in translation” where Godzilla was roaming, went to Asakusa and prayed, saw a giant golden turd and yesterday took the bullet train to Kyoto to a hotel next to Buddhist shrines, awesome contrast!

Attachments

• IMG_2284.jpeg
    IMG_2284.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4235.jpeg
    IMG_4235.jpeg
    2.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4266.jpeg
    IMG_4266.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4283.jpeg
    IMG_4283.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_4357.jpeg
    IMG_4357.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
We went for one end of the spectrum to another.. stayed in an extremely modern hotel in Shinjuku on floor 33 , very much like the one in “Lost in translation” where Godzilla was roaming, went to Asakusa and prayed, saw a giant golden turd and yesterday took the bullet train to Kyoto to a hotel next to Buddhist shrines, awesome contrast!
I thought your turd picture looked more like a flame, so i did a search and found
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asahi_Beer_Hall
which notes:
The Asahi Flame is sometimes colloquially referred to as "the golden turd" (kin no unko, 金のうんこ) and the Asahi Beer Hall itself as "poo building" (unko-biru, うんこビル).
Ah! I miss Japan! Keep those pictures coming and enjoy your trip!

Back